Chapter 70

Qiao Nan didn't know yet that Qiao Xu was waiting outside for Emperor Wende's life-saving grace, and he waited desperately.

He was very happy to meet and chat with Emperor Wende this time, Empress Zhen. It was a long time since he had met such a conversant, knowledgeable, and willing to talk about his ambitions with a brother like him.

Yes, although Emperor Wende was born as a general, but before the rise of the Li family, he was also a scholarly family with a long history of education. Only because he couldn't bear the troubled times, the son of the family abandoned his pen and joined the army to fight in the world.

But in the end, with his family background, Emperor Wende was also a man who had read a lot of poetry and books.

Not to mention Empress Zhen, who came from the Qingliu Zhen family, a great Confucian handed down from generation to generation, and his knowledge is also very good.

The two are knowledgeable and deliberately please their son. Could it be that they can't have a happy chat today?

In short, when the empress and empress left, Qiao Nan felt as if she had made two old friends. She was very happy and looked forward to the next meeting.

And the exam time is also fleeting.

The students who have passed the imperial examination in the Gongyuan can finally come out of it.

On the day of the exam, the family members of the students came to greet them one after another, and there were sounds of joy and crying outside the exam room.

"My son, why did you become so thin in a few days? Hurry up, take the young master back."

"Master, you have worked hard. We have prepared hot water and food at home. Let's go back and rest soon."

"Father, the child is not filial, if he fails to perform well this time, he may not be on the list."

"It's okay, just come out properly, let's go home and rest, and work harder in the future..."

The scientific examination is difficult, and it is difficult to go to the blue sky. Every scientific examination at the gate of the Gongyuan is a scene of life.

Even Qiao Nan, who has great confidence in Yuzhou, is in no better mood than the students and families around him at this moment.

It wasn't until seeing the familiar figure walking out of the Gongyuan safely that Qiao Nan showed joy on his face and ran over quickly.

"Zizhen..."

Qiao Nan took the initiative to reach out and hug Yu Zhou with some attachment. After being separated for many days, it was hard to control her love.

Yu Zhou also misses people very much, and wished he could hug his wife and kiss him, but he stayed in the tribute courtyard for several days without washing, and his body was really dirty, so he couldn't bear to smoke his beloved.

"Don't hug me, my body stinks to death, it's suffocating you, go for a walk, go home and wash up before talking."

Yu Zhou could only push Qiao Nan away reluctantly, turned the hug into holding hands, and pulled Qiao Nan to their carriage, and went home impatiently to clean up.

His body really stinks, even if Fu Lang doesn't dislike him, he still wants to save face, and Fu Lang can't let Fu Lang remember his messy and dirty appearance.

Qiao Nan smiled in unison, his husband is like this, even if he doesn't say anything about his love, it can be reflected in every detail. The gate of the tribute courtyard was very crowded, and the husband and wife did not wait for He Yuanbai and others to come out before walking together. After receiving Yuzhou, Qiao Nan asked the coachman to drive away quickly in the carriage.