Chapter 71

It is common sense that the method of blood test, which has long been overthrown, is unreliable in later generations.

But in this ancient time that has not been seen through, it has always been regarded as the standard, and no one has ever doubted it. It is conceivable that at this moment, the beggar's blood has fused with Qi Nanbo's blood, which shocked everyone.

Especially the people from Qi Nanbo's mansion.

Naturally, they didn't believe that a random beggar on the side of the road really happened to be the blood of their uncle's house, but the blood of the two parties was actually fused, what a hell.

For a moment, everyone was in a daze again, including the confident second prince, who was even more frantic.

But what everyone didn't expect was that...

They hadn't finished their quarrel over the blood test, but the old lady was suddenly slapped by a village woman in the crowd!

The old lady was immediately stunned.

Others in Qi Nanbo's residence were also dumbfounded.

Still standing next to the old lady, Qi Nanbo, who was slapped by Grandma Su's tail and shaved his face because he was hit by Chi Yu, received half a slap and realized the pain.

"Who are you? Where did you come from, how dare you hit me at Qi Nanbo's house!"

Qi Nanbo roared furiously.

The old lady was also awakened by the roar, and immediately stared at Grandma Su like a knife, and said angrily, "You country woman, how dare you hit me!"

"I'm not only going to beat you, but I'm going to send you to soak in a pig cage! Let me tell you, Luo Huixiang, don't tell me it's been a few decades, even if you bitch turn into ashes, I still know you!"

Grandma Su was right after beating her, but she cursed even more aggressively.

The passers-by around don't know why.

Grandpa Su, the patriarch of the Su clan, and the people behind him all changed their expressions when they heard the name Luo Huixiang, and rushed forward aggressively.

"Are you Luo Huixiang? Alas, you look like a dog now, we didn't recognize you just now!"

"Okay, Luo Huixiang, so you came to the capital, no wonder we couldn't find you!"

"Luo Huixiang, are you here? Then Su Dashi must be here too, call out that bastard who has forgotten his ancestors!"

Everyone in the Su family said while waving to the old lady.

It's still the kind of men and women who go into battle together, it can be seen that I really hate the old lady to the bone.

When the old lady heard the name she used to call out from the people of the Su family, her arrogant and angry expression instantly turned into panic.

The old lady screamed in horror, "Go away, go away, what Luo Huixiang, I am not me, you bastards, get out, I am the old lady of the Bofu, hit me and let you enter the yamen... Ahhh, help, Son, save mother..." But the masters of Qi Nanbo's mansion were already frightened by this scene, Grandma Su and the others gritted their teeth in a hideous manner, as if they were going to kill someone, it was too scary.

Qi Nanbo didn't dare to go up to rescue his old lady by himself, so he could only order the servants of the uncle's mansion.

But these servants are not a group of countryman opponents who are used to fighting. A group of people chaotic and chaotic for a long time before they calmed down and were separated.