Chapter 144

It can't be blamed that Chen Guo has no doubts about Zhao Lixuan. In fact, Zhao Lixuan has made a lot of contributions to Chen Guo's territorial expansion over the years.

No one would doubt that the person who helped his country get so many benefits is a meticulous work, right? After all, which country's brains are flooded, and it will send such capable and meticulous workers to do it.

However, it turns out that there really are, and Jing Guo is such a wonderful thing.

"Bastard, bastard! Zhao Chongshan (pseudonym Zhao Lixuan) is a bastard!"

The monarch of Chen State was so angry that he lost his composure in the court hall and yelled curses.

The Chen Guo officials were also very indignant, angry that they were being played all round. God knows how Jing Guo has been laughing at them behind their backs all these years.

But after being angry, I am afraid.

Because anyone with a normal IQ can think that Zhao Lixuan has been lurking in the Chen country for so many years and has helped the Chen country expand so many territories. It is definitely not just used to win trust. There must be something tricky in it.

as expected.

After Zhao Lixuan's fraudulent death, Chen Guomin not only became emotional because of the redemption of the defeated soldiers, but also had problems in the management of yamen in various places.

The reason for this situation is also very simple, that is, the speed of Chen Guo's expansion of the territory is too fast, and the officials sent to manage it are not capable enough, so there is a problem.

Lord Chen was so angry that he was investigated.

It's no surprise that the officials who have problems now are basically promoted by Zhao Lixuan by accepting bribes. Their abilities are far from incompetent, they are simply idiots!

Nothing has gone wrong in these years, and it is entirely because Zhao Lixuan helped them make suggestions and clean up the situation to stabilize the situation, these talents will show their "competence".

So in other words...

Zhao Lixuan not only cheated Chen Guo severely, leaving all kinds of hidden dangers for Chen Guo, but also took away a large amount of gold, silver and jewels from Chen Guo by accepting bribes for many years.

And now the whereabouts of these gold, silver and jewels, I am afraid that there is no one else except Jing Guo.

Chen Guojun and the officials were so angry that their lungs were about to explode.

But it is useless to say anything now, Zhao Lixuan has already run away, it is more important to clean up the mess now than to catch the other party to vent his anger.

In the end, Chen Guochaotang decided after discussion that he would join hands with Liang Guo and directly fight Jing Guo!

Instead of sending a large sum of money to Jing Guo's capital enemy, it is better to start with one drum.

After all, if you really can't beat it, if you delay it, it will be a defeat. Now, taking advantage of Jingguo's unexpected surprise, you may still have a chance of winning.

After receiving the news of the alliance from Chen Guo, the monarch of Liang State agreed without much hesitation.

Because the strength that Jing Guo showed now is too terrifying, and the grassland Tatars were wiped out in such a short period of time. If their remaining two countries do not unite, one can imagine what will happen.