Chapter 124

Yu Zhou's prediction was right.

When Du Xuankang's mother and son knew that the child in Wang Xiyue's womb was actually Du Ge's elder, they were really going crazy.

Originally, the mother and son's partiality towards their husband/father was just chilling, but now it directly turned into deep hatred, because there are not many normal men in this world who can bear being taken advantage of!

"Mother, the dead old man is really too much! As long as he treats me as his own son in his heart, he won't humiliate me like this!"

"Why can't he clean up the mess he made, and he has to sacrifice me? The eldest brother and the second brother are his sons, so am I not my own?"

"Why does he treat me like this? Mother, I don't accept it!"

Du Xuankang's eyes were red, full of resentment.

Little Feng's eyes also burst out with strong hatred, holding his son's hand and saying bitterly,

"Kang'er, you are right. Now, since they are unkind, don't blame us for being unrighteous. Even if you get a bad name, you can only be the head of the Du family..."

The huge stimulation made both mother and son think that if they fail, they will become ghosts.

Although their mother and son's current strength is not enough to face the Du family head-on, but with such humiliation and hatred, it is impossible for the mother and son to do nothing and continue to endure.

So soon.

The child in Wang Xiyue's womb was actually Du Ge's elder, and the scandal that Du Ge wanted to let his own son take over the business for him spread throughout the capital overnight.

The common people and dignitaries who heard the news were numb, they simply did not expect such a thing to exist in the world.

Although there are some beasts who cuckold their sons among the dignitaries in the capital, they just want to stimulate them.

I have never seen someone like Du Ge who married someone to his son after sleeping.

What do you mean by this picture?

Even if he was calculated to deal with the mess, it would be impossible to ask someone to take over Wang Xiyue, but he had to let his own son play the battle, Mr. Du Ge was ruthless enough.

Everyone in the capital was talking about it.

For a while, Du Gelao's reputation plummeted in the capital.

And the Du family fell out because of this.

Du Xuanbo has always liked Wang Xiyue, even so much that he doesn't mind her status as an orphan, and wants to marry him as his wife, otherwise, he wouldn't have hated Du Xuankang so much before, who "takes love with a knife".

It turned out that the one who really took away his love was actually his father who loved him all the time. Du Xuanbo almost didn't go crazy, he just went crazy at Du's house.

Old Mrs. Du was anxious to persuade.

Elder Du Ge was also very angry, he slapped his irrational son on the face, he couldn't bear to scold him,

"That's enough! Du Xuanbo, wake me up. As the eldest son of the Du family and the future heir, what do you mean by doing this for a woman?"

"Those who make big things don't care about small things. Don't say that it was all a misunderstanding at the beginning. Even if it is true, are you really going to break up with your father because of a woman and ruin your future?"