Chapter 24

Qiao Nan could see that Yu Zhou was indeed an excellent man.

If he is in good health, even if he has shadows about his previous life experience, he will work hard to get this marriage. After all, he is not the kind of person who is bitten by a snake for ten years and is afraid of well ropes.

But the problem is, there is something wrong with his body, it's a pity to be with Yu Xiucai, a talent like Yu Xiucai.

Qiao Nan suppressed the urge in his heart, put these things behind him, and finally finished the matter of cooperating with the He family caravan at night, packed his luggage and returned to the county seat the next day.

He had to tell his parents about Yu Zhou, so that they would not be unprepared and Yu Zhou would come to his door and be furious.

the other side.

Yu Zhou was also thinking about getting the marriage done as soon as possible, so as not to have long nights and dreams again.

After returning to Hejia Village, he talked to He Yuanbai about the situation that night, and hurried back to Dongping Village the next day, planning to clean up the original owner's best relatives before going to the county seat to visit Qiao's house.

It just so happened that he went to the pawnshop before, so the people from the pawnshop should also come to collect things, right?

He just went back to have a look.

The timing of Yu Zhou's return was quite coincidental, as the pawnbroker had finished collecting the house and leaving the fields, and a group of uncles from the Yu family were crying and cursing in the village, saying that Yu Zhou was unfeeling and righteous, and wanted to force his own uncle to death.

It's so cruel and unfilial!

Let the surrounding villagers have some sympathy and talk about it.

Although everyone knew that it was too much for the uncles of the Yu family to take over the property of the nephew, but people used to sympathize with the weak, especially in this era when they respected the elders.

Most people think that no matter how stupid the elders are, they still can't do too much when they are juniors.

As a result, Yu Zhou pulled his salary from the bottom of the pot and directly made his uncles and his family homeless.

This method can really open the eyes of people from all over the world!

The Yu family kept making troubles, which gave Lizheng a great headache, and he couldn't help feeling resentful towards Yu Zhou in his heart, thinking that a junior in Yu Zhou really shouldn't make such a fuss.

When Yu Zhou came back, he faced the accusing eyes of everyone.

Fortunately, he had been prepared for a long time, and he knew that these superb uncles' families would not stop. What he was waiting for was this farce.

If these people don't make trouble, how can he just get rid of them?

In front of the whole village, Yu Zhou spit out the pig's blood that he had contained in his mouth in one gulp, entered the scene in a second, screaming in grief and indignation,

"Uncle, I'm not reconciled if you don't force me to death!"

The bloody scene made the audience instantly silent.

The villagers stared at Yu Zhou who was vomiting blood, and were scared to death!

All the dissatisfaction and resentment from everyone was completely dissipated by this mouthful of blood, leaving only panic. The villagers of Dongping Village may have various faults, but they are relatively simple. There is no dirty thing in this village where people are executed according to the clan rules.