Chapter 115

When Yuzhou was tossing about the dudes of Xungui's family, Qiao Nan was naturally not idle.

Before, they used iron and blood to deal with the aristocratic family because Liu Yang's two great aristocratic families were intertwined, and their ambitions and influence were too strong. If they didn't directly eradicate them, the future Jing Dynasty would definitely follow in the footsteps of the previous and future dynasties.

An ambitious family is a cancer among cancers and must be removed.

But Xungui is different, the threat of Xungui is not that great, and after Xungui is a hero, it is not only chilling to dismantle all of them, but also cause the emptiness of talents in the court, causing other countries to take advantage of it.

Therefore, for Xungui, we can only disintegrate, not forcefully eradicate.

And it's actually not difficult to dismantle the nobles' forces, why are the nobles willing to follow Mr. Du Ge and stand in the prince's team?

Isn't it to win the merits of Conglong, to make oneself a better family, and to make the wealth of future generations last longer? In the final analysis, it is just two words of interest.

As long as the royal family benefits them more than the prince, these nobles will easily turn against each other.

After all, it is good to follow the dragon, but the danger is also multiplied. If it is possible, who wants to really risk their lives?

so.

After getting the qualification to go to court, Qiao Nan was not in a hurry to make meritorious service to earn fame, but borrowed the qualification to participate in politics and seized the opportunity to show her knowledge and ability.

When an official came to ask him about an unsolvable government issue, he would be patient and give perfect guidance, regardless of enemy or friend. Even if an official from the prince's power came, he would treat him without distinction, with a peaceful and fair attitude.

At first, some officials from the prince's faction suspected that Qiao Nan's advice was tricky, maybe they wanted them to make mistakes in their business affairs, so as to discourage them from making profits.

But later, some officials from the prince's faction really had no choice. After trying to use Qiao Nan's guidance to run the errand, the errand was completed very well, and there was really no problem. Only then did they realize that they were thinking too much.

Qiao Nan is really just pointing seriously.

In private, some officials on Emperor Wende's side couldn't help but ask him, wouldn't this make the enemy stronger and make it more difficult for him to fight for the position?

Regarding this, Qiao Nan looked calm and confident,

"It is true that they have a different position from mine, but they are also officials of the Jing Dynasty. As a result of their errands, the people benefit from it."

"Officials in the court can fight among themselves, be cunning and cunning, or resort to tricks, but there is one thing that must not be offended, that is, the people. The people are the foundation of the court. Without the foundation, the court will cease to exist."

"The real strong face difficulties, not fear, but conquer. When they are weak, they are strong, and when they are strong, they are stronger."

"If this king can't even overcome this trivial matter, how can he be qualified to be a brother and surpass all men in the world?" In the calm tone, there is confidence and strength.

It is also the arrogance and heart that an emperor must possess. The emperor's eyes are never limited to the court, but to the whole world.

These words stirred the hearts of all the officials who followed Emperor Wende.