Chapter 32

Hearing the news that the second room actually asked to divide the clan, Qiao Nan didn't know what to say.

I knew that there would be suicide over there, but I really didn't expect it to be so soon. His grandfather was a little confused when he was young, and he was coaxed by his stepwife. Now that he is old, his brain can't turn around completely, and he has to drill into a dead end .

But the second room is so eager to jump over the wall, I'm afraid it was forced by money, right?

Without Qiao's father making money, the family's savings have been extorted one after another. If the people over there don't hurry up and get some land to hoard, and wait until the money in their hands is spent, they will live on the streets like the Cui family. Don't worry.

Forget it, after all, as long as the second room doesn't come and dance in front of him, everything doesn't matter.

That is, how could Erfang come up with such a plan for the Qiao family?

This is not like the style of Grandfather Qiao and Grandmother Qiao. Grandmother Qiao loves face the most. How could she be willing to run in front of a group of country people this time, crying and embarrassing herself?

Fortunately, soon, the old daughter-in-law who could speak the most quickly solved Qiao Nan's confusion.

Aunt continued to rant loudly,

"When Erfang did such a thing, it really pissed everyone off... Why did we, as Erfang, suddenly think of the idea of dividing the clan and offering sacrifices to the land? Later, I heard from other people who went back to the village to go to their natal families, and then I knew who they married. Brother Xu, you have divided the Zhao clan into clans!"

Qiao Nan: ...

Qiao Nan took a sip of tea to suppress her shock, curious, "Auntie, what's going on, can you explain it carefully?"

"Actually, we don't know much about this. Anyway, we heard it from others. It is said that in the Zhao clan, there is a clan elder who knows someone from Qingshan Academy, and has a recommended quota for the academy."

"But in their Zhao clan, there are two scholars, so they started fighting? The final result of the two sides' fight is that Brother Xu made great efforts to help Zhao Lixuan get a place in the academy, and let the Zhao clan divide the clan. ."

"Because of this, the reputation of our brothers and sisters of the Qiao family has been ruined in all directions. Everyone says that the brothers and daughters of our Qiao family are very aggressive..."

At the end, the old daughter-in-law of the clan was furious again.

The second room of Qiao's family is simply a group of plague gods, and they have really caused misery to their clansmen.

At this moment, it is fortunate that the sect has been divided, otherwise God knows what the second room will do!

Mother Qiao was also shocked, and asked in disbelief, "Brother Xu is a brother, how did he manage to hold so many members of the Zhao clan under his control?"

It's not that she's gender-discriminatory, it's that men are respected in this era, and Qiao Xu doesn't seem like an expert with the ability to fight against Confucians. There are so many elders and men in the Zhao clan, why is he suppressed by a brother? .

When this question was asked, all the clansmen and family members present were even more upset.

The old daughter-in-law of the clan replied on behalf of everyone, "Qiao Xu found out from somewhere that there were many people in the Zhao clan who could not see their private affairs, and she directly revealed them in front of everyone, causing the Zhao clan to start a fight. If you fall out, you will be divided..."