Chapter 41

Qiao Nan studied calligraphy and painting since he was a child. In his previous life, he was trapped in the county magistrate's backyard and had nothing to do all day long. He could only pass the time by reading, writing, calligraphy and painting. In addition, he still has some talents, and his life experience is full of ups and downs.

Over the years, his attainments in calligraphy and painting, I dare not call it unparalleled in the world, but it is definitely at the level of everyone.

However, no matter how good Qiao Nan's skills are, a perfect and excellent work cannot be completed immediately. Therefore, Yuzhou and the others are not in a hurry to make amends to Zhen Gong.

After discussing with each other, they decided to clean up the shameless scholar who planted today before venting their anger!

Of course, if you want to deal with someone, you must first find out the details of the other party, so as not to encounter a hard stubble, and you will not be able to take revenge but suffer disaster.

After all, they don't even know each other's name now, and the scholar today is also cunning, and he didn't reveal his name from the beginning to the end.

After the discussion, everyone separated after eating. Those who should go home went home, and those who should go back to the inn returned to the inn.

night.

Qiao Nan lay on the bed, buried her head in Yuzhou's chest with some self-blame, and said in a muffled voice, "Zizhen, I'm sorry, I'm the one who got you into trouble..."

After all, Zhao Lixuan targeted Yu Zhou because of him.

If it wasn't for being married to him, Yu Zhou, who traveled from later generations, would have lived a more chic and comfortable life.

But Yu Zhou didn't think so.

Yu Zhou bowed his head and kissed his forehead, and smiled helplessly, "Qingqing, don't always take all these things on yourself and punish yourself with other people's mistakes, it's really stupid."

"But..." Qiao Nan pursed his lips, and he felt like a disaster star, whoever got involved with him would be unlucky.

Yu Zhou knew what he was thinking, so he hugged him tightly and comforted him slowly,

"Qingqing, you can't think like this, it's wrong. To give a simple example, a girl was molested on the street, should I blame the girl for being too beautiful? No, it's the molesting man himself The quality is not good."

"Zhao Lixuan aimed at me. In the final analysis, he just didn't want the treasure that once belonged to him to be possessed by me. He said that I took someone's wife, and he was just trying to shirk his ungratefulness."

"Even if you marry someone who has no previous friendship with him, Qingqing, believe it or not, Zhao Lixuan will still target others like this. He is a hypocrite, a cowardly hypocrite..."

After what happened in the academy during the day, Yu Zhou could see Zhao Lixuan's true nature clearly.

"So Qingqing, those things don't blame you at all, including the matter of father-in-law, mother-in-law and two younger brothers in the previous life, who were kidnapped by Qiao Xu and the others to sacrifice their lives. It is shameless bad people. It is the affection and righteousness of father-in-law, mother-in-law and two younger brothers that caused such a In the end, it wasn't your fault."

"When I first fell in love with you, I knew what I would face. I don't regret such a choice. I like the life I have now. I have my husband to warm the bed at night, my husband to hug me and kiss me, and my husband to love me every day." You care about me, what more bike do you need? How greedy..."