Chapter 47

Yu Zhou showed off his horse skills and showed off his love, which really made Li Chengwei secretly hurt.

Li Chengwei grew up in the imperial palace, and even when he was very young, he was brought to the court by Emperor Wende, and confronted those old foxes in the court. He has seen many people, but he has never seen such a wonderful Yuzhou. .

Say Yu Zhou is stupid, this person is actually very smart, anyway, Yu Zhou has not suffered much in the academy, and the whole class A basically likes him, this is not something a stupid person can do.

Say Yu Zhou is smart, but the other party is indeed often stupid, especially when it comes to Qiao Nan, it's... Anyway, it's hard to describe.

It can be imagined that the person who has such a great influence on Yuzhou is his younger brother, Li Chengwei is angry, but he is actually satisfied in his heart.

Forget it, let this stinky boy chatter for a few days, and wait for the father to send back the news, and then it will not be too late to clean up the other party.

But then, Li Chengwei disliked Yu Zhou even more.

However, in order to avoid revealing his truth, he didn't say anything to Qiao Nan after that, as if he really came here today to help his benefactor and his wife choose horses.

But even so, Yu Zhou did not let go of his guard against him, mainly because this love rival was much better than Zhao Lixuan, so he had to be vigilant.

So after buying the horse, he quickly took Qiao Nan to say goodbye, not to mention how frustrated Li Chengwei was when he wanted to see his younger brother more.

Castle Peak Academy.

After Li Chengwei went back and closed the door, he couldn't help cursing at his close servant, Su Qing,

"You're such an idiot, this Yu Zhou is really an idiot, in the future... Gu must teach him a lesson!"

"Your Highness, what did Mr. Yu Lang do today to make you so angry?"

The servant who served him, no, to be precise, it should be the personal eunuch Suqing who came over and asked with a curious smile while offering herbal tea to quench his thirst.

His Highness has always been a person who can control his emotions very well, and even in front of close people, he seldom loses his composure. It is really surprising that he is so angry now.

Suqing has served Li Chengwei for many years, he is one of his most trusted confidants, and he also knows about his younger brother, so he has nothing to hide at the moment, so he simply told Suqing about the matter at the racecourse, with a strong tone of voice resentment.

After Li Chengwei finished speaking, it was rare for him to solicit approval from Suqing naively.

"Suqing, do you think this Yuzhou is an asshole? He actually thought that I wanted to steal a husband from him. He has such a keen intuition, but his eyes are so blind, and he even tried to provoke me. How courageous..."

"He knows that I am a nobleman, and that I am not a simple person, but he dares to behave like this. Is he impatient to live, so reckless and unable to hold his breath, Brother Nan will have to clean up the mess for him in the future!"

The voice was pissed off.

After Suqing heard this, envy flashed in her eyes, and she said:

"Your Highness, you don't have to be so angry. According to my slaves, Yu Langjun is the one who loves the young master so much. Because he cares too much, he loses his position and loses his reason. A rare affectionate son."