Chapter 50

After Zhao Lixuan quietly left Cangshan Mansion.

The second prince is also planning to bring Qiao Xu back to Beijing, there is no way, Qiao Xu is already pregnant, they can't wait for the child to be born before getting married, right?

This is Li Yuanju's only legitimate son. If his birth name is not correct and he has no successors, which minister in the court will support him in the future. He can only marry Qiao Xu as soon as possible and give the child a fatherhood.

Of course, Qiao Xu has no objection to this. If it weren't for the prince's marriage, he would definitely have to take place in the capital, and he wished he could get married in Cangshan Mansion.

For the sake of the child in their womb, the two walked very anxiously. Li Chengwei and the third prince did not stop them, and gloated at Li Yuanju's jumping.

Anyway, now that Li Yuanju is useless, even if he gets a son-in-law, the difficulty of doing things in the future will increase countless times.

The third prince felt that no one would be able to compete with him in the future, and he was overjoyed for a while, and he was full of ambitions, and he was not a calm character in the first place.

Therefore, every day in the academy, he exudes an aura of self-importance, which scares a lot of ill-informed scholars, secretly guessing who he is in the capital, who has such an aura!

Li Chengwei's reaction to this was still indifferent, ignoring the provocative gaze cast by the third prince at any time, keeping a low profile as always.

But Yu Zhou really couldn't hold back, Xiu Mu complained to Qiao Nan when he came home.

It's really no wonder that in the plot, the second prince has always regarded the crippled eldest prince as a rival, but he doesn't like the third prince so much. The third prince's ups and downs are really incomparable to the other two.

The aristocratic family that supported the third prince in the court, I am afraid the idea is to support such a stupid prince to the throne, so it will be easier to control in the future, right? After all, no family would want the emperor's power to be too centralized and powerful.

It's just that those things are still too far away from Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou, and the two just complained about it without having an in-depth discussion, because they know that there is too little information about the capital, and it's useless to think about it.

Now, their main task is to study and manage the industry.

Of course, for the sake of his own future happiness, Yu Zhou secretly added a plan to please his brother-in-law.

Then Li Chengwei in the academy was greeted by Yu Zhou's enthusiastic harassment.

"Brother Li, how about we have lunch together? Today, my husband made the food himself, and asked the waiter to bring it to me. Would you like to try it too?"

"Brother Li, my husband bought me two belts in the embroidery room. I think this red one is very suitable for you. I give it to you to wear. Do you like it? My husband has a good eye!"

"Brother Li, where are you going? Is it the latrine? I want to go too. Good brothers just want to go to the latrine together, share the dirt, and go to the latrine together!"

Yu Zhou was particularly active in currying favor with his brother-in-law.

However, brother-in-law: ... was not flattered.

Not only did Li Chengwei not feel that Yu Zhou was flattering him, but he also felt that the other party was provoking him, otherwise why would he tell him all day long, what good things did his brother give this guy?