Chapter 141

Five years is not long, nor is it short.

At least for the people of all countries, the life of these five years has been very "wonderful", because in these five years, except for Jing Guo, basically all countries have been at war.

This is also something that can't be helped. The countries have recharged their batteries for a long time since the truce, and they are all eyeing each other's territories, and the ambitions of the superiors cannot be stopped at all.

War among nations is inevitable and necessary.

Because only when all countries devour each other and compete for the final winner, the world is truly unified, and the people can get real stability.

It is a cruel reality, but it is an unavoidable historical process.

However, it is really thanks to Zhao Lixuan's wandering around that the countries were able to fight so fiercely in just five years.

Zhao Lixuan is a person who has lived for two lifetimes. He doesn't have Yuzhou's mind to develop all kinds of novel things, but when it comes to grasping the situation of various countries, he is absolutely invincible.

He is clear about the future layout and development of various countries, and who the monarchs of various countries trust. With this information, coupled with rich official experience, and Jing Guo's cooperation, it is enough to lead the countries by the nose.

During this period, the monarch and officials of the Chen Kingdom had doubts about him, but Zhao Lixuan was indeed very capable if he couldn't hold back.

Most of the land that Chen Guo expanded in the past few years, as well as the talents with outstanding abilities in the court, were mostly selected by Zhao Lixuan to help make suggestions and promote them.

Say that Zhao Lixuan is a spy? It would be a shame to send such a capable craftsman over.

Say Zhao Lixuan has a different heart? In order to dispel the doubts of Lord Chen, Zhao Lixuan drank Juezi Tang directly in front of the other party to show his loyalty.

It's useless for a capable minister without heirs to have a different heart.

Therefore, under the bewilderment of the ever-expanding territory, the monarch of Chen State and the officials of Chen State had a high degree of trust in Zhao Lixuan.

Therefore, under Zhao Lixuan's constant instigation and suggestions, Chen Guoming secretly showed his aggressive fangs to other countries.

And countries are not vegetarians, and they fought back very fiercely.

Stimulated by Chen Guo, he couldn't control his ambition to expand the territory. The allies who had agreed to cooperate with each other yesterday, turned around and stabbed backhand the next day everywhere.

However, although the countries were fighting fiercely, none of them dared to reach out to Jingguo's territory.

This is not due to the conscience of the countries, but the terrorist domination from Yuzhou. Whenever they dare to reach out to Jingguo, Yuzhou can always come up with various things to impact their economy, so that they can experience in advance what financial war is.

After realizing the horror of the financial war, it is not that the countries have not thought of banning Jingguo's products from entering the country, but it is useless at all.

Because Jingguo's products are so good, not only the people can't resist, even the monarchs of all countries can't resist the charm of Jingguo's products.

The monarchs of all countries are really depressed to death.

In the end, they had no choice but to temporarily throw Jing Guo aside, secretly fearful of embankments, and at the same time find skilled craftsmen to develop good things and learn Jing Guo's financial attack strategy.