Chapter 11

Qiao Nan went to the pawn shop not to pawn things, but to make a fortune.

As the saying goes, it's easy to do things with money, but it's hard to do things without money. What he's going to do next needs a lot of money. His own private money is not enough. The family's money, Qiao's father, will use it to open a restaurant, open a cloth shop, and buy a family property. , it is not easy for him to ask his parents to ask for it.

The most important thing is that he can't explain why he wants money for the time being, so he can only find a way to open source by himself.

But how did he, a brother who didn't go out much in the past, earn a lot of money in a short period of time?

Normal methods will definitely not work, Qiao Nan thought about it, and suddenly remembered the windfall made by Qiao's father in his previous life, and suddenly had an idea.

He remembered his previous life, about a year later, Father Qiao went to Zhenbao Zhai with a few business friends who loved antique calligraphy and paintings, and then bought an iron and wood sculpture there.

It turned out that the iron and wood carving was actually hollow, and there were thousands of taels of gold hidden in it!

At that time, the family situation was very bad, and it was the time when money was short. Because of this windfall, his father had the capital to start a new business. Later, he expanded the business and became Zhao Lixuan's pocketbook on his way to becoming an official.

And this iron and wood carving was the source of the goods that Zhenbaozhai purchased from a pawnshop in the county.

In this life, Qiao Nan will not let those bad things happen to their family again, so his father will not need the money, but now he is in urgent need of money.

Anyway, this windfall will belong to their family in the future, and it doesn't matter if it falls into his father's or his hands.

...

The location of the pawn shop is easy to find, because it is the largest pawn shop in Linjiang County, and anyone who asks will know it.

Because they didn't want to be too high-profile and attract attention, before Qiao Nan and Yu Zhu came out, they all went through some disguises. Their facial features were covered with powder, and they were wearing servant clothes.

They looked like two personal servants sent out by the master to buy things, they were not eye-catching.

Because the rich and wealthy households in the county are divided into big and small ones, not every son or daughter of a wealthy household can go to places like Zhenbaozhai casually, and often spend a lot of money on jewelry.

But as a wealthy household in the county, you can't be too shabby when you go out. You can wear a piece of jewelry repeatedly, right?

Therefore, in order to save face while saving some money, many young masters and ladies who are not so well-off will send maids and servants to the pawn shop quietly to pick out those pawns that have been deadly pawned, and take them back to renovate them by themselves. use.

In this way, it may not be too outstanding to wear out, but it will not be ridiculed for being shabby and ashamed.

Qiao Nan, master and servant, entered the pawn shop.

Seeing them, the shopkeeper of the pawnshop did not have any doubts, and walked up to greet them very skillfully,

"What kind of accessories do the two brothers want to choose? It just so happens that we have just accumulated a batch of good-quality jade bracelets here. Would you like to take a look at them?"