Chapter 25

Yu Zhou knocked on the door of Qiao's mansion, and when the boy who opened the door learned of his identity, he was very enthusiastic towards him.

This is not surprising.

Now this mansion is home to the eldest family of the Qiao family. Father Qiao is the eldest master in the family. Qiao Nan is deeply loved by Father Qiao. Naturally, the servants dare not offend the fiancé-in-law of the favored young master.

The servant's attitude was so enthusiastic, which made Yu Zhou a little embarrassed.

It is estimated that Mr. Qiao knew about the fact that he wanted to divorce, but the servants of Qiao's family treated him so well, which made him feel that he was very scumbag and very sorry for others.

Although he had already tried his best to come up with a compensation plan for the Qiao family, but in this era of resignation, in the final analysis, it was the younger brother who suffered the most, and he felt guilty.

But he is a modern person who has received more than 20 years of modern education. Even if the environment changes, he needs to adapt to the rules of the new world and accept various customs of this era.

But it is only limited to acceptance, he can accept other people's three wives and four concubines, but he cannot do it himself.

It's not how high his moral sense really is, it's just his personal attitude towards life.

He didn't want to wrong himself, and he didn't want to delay the protagonist's suffering, so now he can only come to the door to plead guilty...

Yu Zhou sighed in his heart, followed the young man who was still smiling into the house.

The house that the Qiao family lives in now is quite large. It is a three-entry mansion. The decoration is not gorgeous, but it is very tasteful. The layout of the pavilions does not look like a merchant, but like a scholarly family.

It can be seen that the Qiao family is doing business well, but the vision of Qiao's father and mother is obviously not comparable to that of other merchants in Linjiang County.

Others don't know what's going on, but Yu Zhou, who has read the novel, knows the inside story.

He remembered that it was vaguely mentioned in the book that Joe's father was running around in business when he was young, and his knowledge was already very extensive.

And Mother Qiao is a maidservant from a wealthy family, the kind who specializes in serving young ladies, and her mother is the young master's nanny, so Mother Qiao has a lot of face and friendship in that noble mansion.

Therefore, when the protagonist Gong Shou went to the capital to develop, Qiao's mother's network also gave them a lot of help.

But Yu Zhou didn't know what was going on, because it was all mentioned in the book, he only knew that Qiao's mother's network in the capital was very good...

When I first read the book, I didn't think much about it, but now Yu Zhou actually finds it quite strange.

Even though Mother Qiao worked as a maid in a noble mansion back then and left behind many friendships, her status was limited after all, and her network of connections was only among the servants and housekeepers. can help!

It's incredible.

As Yu Zhou thought about it, he suddenly stopped, and his eyes fell on a few servant girls passing by the corner gate in the distance.

There was a figure inside, he was a little familiar.

The leading boy asked puzzledly, "Yu Langjun, what's wrong?"