Chapter 110

Zheng Fuzi is a relatively decent person, but it does not mean that a decent person is pedantic.

Now Qiao Nan is an emperor's elder brother, but he was made a prince by Emperor Wende. Anyone with a discerning eye can understand what the emperor means. Even if the third prince has a lot of power and the position of the prince is uncertain, it does not prevent Qiao Nan from becoming a hot existence. .

As Qiao Nan's husband, and Yu Zhou, who already had two children with Qiao Nan, his status has also risen accordingly.

Based on the relationship between the husband and wife, even if Yuzhou cannot become an imperial concubine (equivalent to a queen) in the future because of his poor background, he will definitely have a bright future.

Even if Master Zheng doesn't think about himself, he still has to think about his future generations. It's just a few warm compliments, and it's not about bribery or evil. What can't you do?

Is it possible to offend others with a stubborn mouth and make the whole family suffer so that you can show your integrity? Isn't that stupid!

Master Zheng seized the opportunity to play tricks in front of Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou.

The other masters who were chasing up from behind almost jumped on him and beat him, and they couldn't help but secretly scolded the old man for being extremely cunning.

Kong Jijiu was also very speechless. He used to think that Lao Zheng was the most upright in the Imperial College, but he didn't expect that this old guy was also dishonest, tsk tsk.

But now is not the time to talk about this, Kong Jijiu also hurried forward to greet Qiao Nan and the two.

After a brief greeting.

Kong Jijiu asked tentatively,

"I don't know what the Sixth Emperor and his son-in-law are doing here today? If it's for the students' classroom, don't worry, Sixth Brother, we have already arranged for the son-in-law here. They are students from Juren C's classroom. The son-in-law has handed over the household department. Official business, just come here to teach..."

Mrs. Zheng nodded immediately when he heard the words, "Now the students in Class C of Juren are taught by this old man. Don't worry, brother Liuhuang, all the students in this old class are obedient and hardworking."

The implication is that the consort will never be tired.

The expression of flattery is very obvious.

Qiao Nan did not expect this to happen. With his status, it is rare that no one pleases him. The teacher of the Imperial College is more upright than the officials in the court, but he is not stupid, and he is proficient in basic human relationships. .

The kind of person who can't bend down at all, and can't tolerate the slightest bit of sand in his eyes, is simply impossible to stay in the officialdom.

Qiao Nan smiled and nodded, with a gentle attitude,

"Father told me that Kong Jijiu is a thoughtful person, and the masters of the Imperial College are honest and kind people, but now I see that it is so, the son-in-law's teaching is troublesome gentlemen."

"Today, the king and his son-in-law came here for the assignment of classrooms. However, it's fine to let the son-in-law teach the third class. Next year will be the next imperial examination. Changing the master now may affect the teaching speed of the students."

Qiao Nan's gentle attitude made Kong Jijiu and others very helpful.

No one is mean, who likes to be bossed around if he can be treated gently? Especially these official masters who teach in the Imperial College are always a little more arrogant than ordinary officials.