Chapter 132

There is a saying in the literati circle of the Jing Dynasty: Nan Zhen's, Bei Jialing.

The Zhen family is well-known as a great Confucianist, but the Jialing Wang family is not inferior. It is only because the Zhen family knows how to advance and retreat, only engages in learning, and does not interfere with the government, and wins the hearts of the royal family;

But the Wang family of Jialing was not so peaceful.

The several great Confucianists of the Wang family not only have old-fashioned ideas, but also want to recreate the glory of the former imperial court who were nominated by the clan instead of the imperial examination, so they have some ideas about the government.

However, these are the real wishful thinking.

Because the clan is a more dreadful existence than the aristocratic family!

The royal family finally got rid of the situation of being treated as puppets by the clan, not to mention Emperor Wende, even the monarchs of other countries, it is absolutely impossible for the clan to be a monster again.

In recent years, under the deliberate obstruction of the imperial power, the name of the Jialing Wang family's Great Confucianism is relatively famous in the literati circle, and ordinary people rarely know it.

The Wang family of Jialing was very annoyed at the behavior of the royal family suppressing them so much, and they were always looking for opportunities to catch the royal family's pigtails in order to turn the clan back and seek benefits.

Therefore, when Concubine Du Gui came to them and persuaded them to make a fuss about Emperor Wende's appointment of an elder brother as a prince, which was not in line with etiquette, the Jialing Wang family did not hesitate for too long and decided to do it!

First of all, this is a good opportunity to play tricks;

Secondly, they, who are pedantic in their thinking, also think that it is ridiculous for Brother Li to be the prince.

then.

Just when the news of Qiao Nanli's crown prince spread, the Jialing Wang family played to obstruct them. After Emperor Wende ignored them, he took hundreds of his clansmen and ran to the gate of the palace to sit in protest.

The disciples of the Jialing Wang family set up a platform in the capital to give lectures in order to persuade the people, just like Concubine Li used to use the pressure of public opinion from the people.

Hear what the guards reported.

Qiao Nan and Emperor Wende were not in a hurry, and asked people to pay attention to the outside situation, and continued to report if there was any disturbance. If there was no disturbance, those people like to sit quietly, so they should sit quietly.

Then, the father and son continued to bow their heads to discuss other political affairs.

As if this is a harmless little thing.

The guards waiting to report the news: ...

All right, your majesty and the prince can do whatever they say.

The royal family did not give any reaction to the sit-in of the Jialing Wang family. Such a silent attitude made the Jialing Wang family a little uneasy and felt very strange.

You know, when they used this trick in the past, the emperor would definitely be forced to jump. This time, Emperor Wende's reaction was really not normal.

But there was no turning back when the bow was opened, and the Jialing Wang family could only continue to protest.

By the way, I would like to inform those disciples who set up the stage to give lectures that they must try their best to incite the public opinion of the people. It is simply absurd to appoint a brother as the crown prince.