Chapter 145

Under the absolute suppression of force, Jingguo's victory is beyond doubt.

And only strong force can end the war in the fastest time and with the fewest casualties. This is why Qiao Nan, Yu Zhou, and Zhao Lixuan must buy time for Jing Guo to develop.

Because the final outcome had already been expected, Jing Guo officials were not too surprised when they received the letters of surrender from Chen Guo and Liang Guo, as well as the royal families of the two countries who were tied up and sent over.

Of course, there is still joy.

After all, the whole world really belongs to Jingguo now. As officials of Jingguo, their power and status will rise with the tide from now on. Can you be unhappy?

Who would have thought that the six emperors and their husbands could be so capable, and indeed His Majesty is His Majesty, and his vision is indeed better than that of their courtiers.

Otherwise, people can be emperors, but they can only be courtiers. There are still differences between people!

The officials of Jingguo beamed with joy, and now they surrendered from the bottom of their hearts.

Originally, I was upset that Qiao Nan offered the status of a girl brother, so that male and female brothers had equal status, and I couldn't let it go away, but I didn't dare to bully him anymore, even in private.

This world is like this, the rules are made by the strong, even if the strong is a merchant brother they once looked down upon.

After the surrender of the two countries, officials from the DPRK and China will handle the trivial matters. Qiao Nan and Emperor Wende only need to grasp the general direction, and they don't need to ask about everything.

Otherwise, the people in power must care about everything, so why does the court support these officials?

As for the members of the royal families of the two countries, it would be cruel to kill them all, and it would easily cause hidden dangers if they were not killed.

finally.

After discussing with Emperor Wende and others, Qiao Nan and Emperor Wende decided to cut off the monarchs of Chen and Liang, as well as a few thorns, and the rest were scattered and sent to the heavy labor prisons in various state capitals in batches.

The personnel couldn't get together, and they were exhausted from working all day. If these people still had the energy to make trouble, then he would admire these pampered and pampered royal families of the two countries.

This is not because Qiao Nan is really soft-hearted. In fact, he wants to be ruthless in his heart to avoid future troubles.

But the problem is, the members of the royal families of these two countries are really too capable of giving birth!

A man from the royal family has more than a dozen wives and dozens of children. There are nearly ten thousand people in a group, and one third of them are children and teenagers.

So many people were killed, let alone how much blood was stained on his hands, it's not good to spread it, if someone with a heart uses him to say that he is a tyrant to do things, it will be troublesome.

Therefore, Qiao Nan weighed the pros and cons.

He decided that as long as these people don't do anything in the future, stay in the prison and work honestly, and create value for Jingguo, then he will save these people's lives.

If these people are dishonest, then don't blame him for not giving him a chance and being cruel.

Emperor Wende had no objection to this, he had gradually handed over all the rights to his son. Although Qiao Nan was still named as the prince, he was already the actual person in power of Jingguo.