Chapter 30

The wedding night was turned into a red wave.

In the early morning of the second day, Qiao Nan woke up under a strong stare.

He opened his eyes, and met the burning and satisfied eyes of the man next to the pillow, with a pair of strong hands on his waist, and his leg was tightly entangled with the other leg.

Seeing him wake up, Yu Zhou showed a big smile on his face, kissed his forehead first, and said, "You were so tired last night, why didn't you sleep for a while? It's still early..."

While talking, the man rubbed his waist lightly, as if he wanted to relieve his soreness.

But such an action is too ambiguous.

The most important thing is that they are wearing thin obscene clothes.

The lingering memories of last night quickly surfaced, and Qiao Nan couldn't help blushing, trying to hide but couldn't do it under the covers.

In the end, he could only rest his hands on the man's chest, and said a little annoyed, "Don't mess around, Yuzhu and the others are still outside the door, they will hear you!"

He was heard early in the morning, how could he go out to meet people in the future.

"I heard what I should hear last night. Qingqing is a son, how dare they laugh at Qingqing?"

Yu Zhou laughed out loud, but he stopped moving his hands as he spoke, just wanting to tease his lover.

Qingqing was the name he helped Qiao Nan take last night. According to the customs of this world, girls and brothers can also take the name of the name, but unlike men who are given names by their elders and teachers, girls and brothers are given names by their husbands on their wedding night.

The character Qingtongqing is taken from the chapter "The Book of Songs·Zheng Feng": "Qing Qing Zi's jin is the meaning of my heart."

Qiao Nan felt ashamed after listening to it at the time. This book of poems is about a man waiting for his sweetheart and expressing his love. Yu Zhou blatantly gave him this name. Wouldn't he be jealous and jealous by other wives and husbands in the future? die?

but......

He had to admit that he was ashamed, but he was still happy in his heart.

Yu Zhou's kindness always makes it easy to forget foreign things, and can't help but want to rely on him and act like a baby to him.

After the in-depth communication with the flowers and candles in the bridal chamber, the strangeness between the two has been completely eliminated, and they have become closer.

Qiao Nan reached out and hugged Yu Zhou's neck, buried her blushing face into his neck and shoulders, and said angrily, "How dare you say, last night, last night..."

He really didn't have the nerve to say it directly.

When he first entered the new house last night, from Yu Zhou's nervous appearance, he could tell that the other party should be a self-sufficient, inexperienced person. I heard that with such a person... Anyway, the first time may not be very pleasant.

Qiao Nan was well prepared in his heart, but he didn't expect that when the time came, he still couldn't help crying out, almost letting Yu Zhu who also didn't understand that matter rush in.

What a shame!

Fortunately, Yuzhou lacked practical experience, but had rich theoretical experience, so he was quickly calmed down.

What happened after that was a matter of course.

As for the question of whether her man is strong or not... Qiao Nan became a widow just after getting married in her previous life, and she is also inexperienced. There is no harm without comparison.