Chapter 52

The plot of the play is fast-paced. After the White Snake and Green Snake recognize the little shepherd boy, they naturally want to meet each other by chance.

Then the classic acquaintance scene between White Snake and Xu Xian on the West Lake Bridge appeared in front of the tea guests, accompanied by the legendary song of White Snake.

This kind of classic among classics cannot be deleted no matter how much it is modified. Playing The Legend of the White Snake without singing the song of White Lady is like cooking with less salt, the taste must be a fly in the ointment!

Thus, a classic white snake song appeared.

"Ah~ ah~ the beautiful scenery of the West Lake in March...the spring rain is like wine and the willows are like smoke...if you are destined to meet a thousand miles away...you can't hold hands if you don't have a fate...ten years of cultivation can cross the same boat...a hundred years of cultivation can make you sleep together... "①

Dong Wenxuan is worthy of being an oiran who was once very popular, and his talent is beyond words. His voice is good, and he can't sing opera, but he can sing modern songs that are not that difficult. It really is the kind of ear that feels pregnant!

This song, which was already lingering and sentimental, was sung by him, making it even more touching.

The guests of the teahouse, whether men, women or brothers, couldn't help but be amazed as heavenly beings.

The main reason is that not only the voice is good, the lyrics are also good, and the tune is extremely novel. This is the charm of classics. No matter what era it is in, classics are enough to be appreciated by people.

Even Li Chengwei, who has seen more top court performances, couldn't help applauding,

"Okay, okay, it took ten years to cross the same boat, and a hundred years to sleep together. This is a word of love, that's it, that's it."

The rest of the academy students nodded in agreement, "This song has a weird tune, but it really sounds good, and the words are well written. Although it is very simple, it is well thought out."

"It sounds good, it sounds good..."

The husbands and ladies at the same table are more emotional, and they are fascinated by listening. Such beautiful feelings are really enviable and heart-warming.

The drama story continues.

Unlike the original White Snake protagonist who soon married happily, Xu Xian in Penglai Teahouse's version is not only a scholar with both civil and military skills, but also a man of lofty ideals who is dedicated to seeking fame and becoming a master of the sky, and to do justice for the people.

Therefore, Xu Xian was a little puzzled.

The White Snake and Green Snake deliberately cast a rain spell to keep Xu Xian, and invited Xu Xian to hide from the rain at home.

In the end, Xu Xian refused to live and die, and secretly suspected, "How could there be such a beautiful little brother living alone in the wilderness? He didn't avoid suspicion when he met a strange man, and even invited me to hide from the rain at home? Something is wrong, there must be someone It's tricky, it's not a goblin, it's a meticulous work!"

Then...then Xu Xian actually ran to the government to report to the officials, which resulted in the White Snake and Green Snake being arrested and sent to prison because they had no identity documents.

White Snake/Green Snake: ...

The audience burst out laughing, it was the first time that everyone had seen such a dumb actor.