Chapter 118

The amount of meat in ancient times was limited, and the Du family purchased pork to make soap.

Qiao Nan had evidence that the Du family wasted pork, but the Du family did not have any evidence that the Qiao family wasted pork. Du Ge's rebuttals were completely untenable, and he was silenced for a while.

He wanted to ask, "Then what kind of grease does Joe use?"

But it is obvious that asking such a question is asking for humiliation. How can someone say the secret of the formula casually.

Qiao Nan's participation is too convincing.

Elder Du Ge had no room for refutation. Rao stared at Qiao Nan's eyes and the volcano would erupt. In the end, he had to accept being reprimanded by Emperor Wende and the soap workshop was closed down.

The nobles who participated in the Du family's soap business had blood flowing in their hearts, and their intestines turned blue with regret!

Because of this soap business, they invested heavily.

Although pork is a low-grade food in the eyes of the nobles, and the nobles don't even bother to eat pork, but pork is the main source of meat for the common people, and the price is not low. A catty of pork costs more than 20 yuan.

So, the cost of lard soap is high.

In order to suppress the Qiao family's business, their lard soap was sold very cheaply, and the shop has been in a state of loss since it opened.

Originally, if Qiao's soap shop could be squeezed out, they would be able to recover their capital and make a lot of money in the later stage, but now there is an accident...

All the money they invested during this time was in vain!

After morning morning.

Old Du Ge walked up to Qiao Nan with red eyes to suppress his anger, and threatened bitterly,

"Brother Liuhuang, you have done such a great job, aren't you afraid that something will happen to you if you walk on the street at a young age?"

As a smart person, under normal circumstances, he would not go directly to the enemy and speak harshly. Isn't that clearly telling the enemy that he is going to do something bad?

But the soap business was seized and lost blood, Du Ge really couldn't help but get angry, he felt that he might be suffocated to death if he didn't vent, not to mention the current competition situation, it doesn't matter whether he speaks harshly or not.

Anyway, they are all in a life-and-death relationship.

A group of nobles also stared at Qiao Nan resentfully, completely forgetting that they were targeted, but it was the result of stealing chickens and losing money.

Many people are like this, never admitting their mistakes, and just blindly push the blame on others.

Qiao Nan was too lazy to talk nonsense with this group of people, so he sneered,

"The old man's words are serious, how can this make this king do anything wrong? This king is just speaking out for the sake of the people of the world, and he knows the harmful things he knows."

"Mr. Ge should blame your people for not being able to do things well. If you steal half of the recipe, who will be unlucky if you are not old?"

Du Ge's face turned pale immediately.

Qiao Nan looked at the nobles next to him and shook his head, "Tsk tsk, following such a master, it's really hard for you adults."

Let the words go.