Chapter 88

Hearing Yu Zhou talk about so many things about future generations, it's not like Qiao Nan can't write a news article with a modern style.

However, he has never really lived in modern times, and the comments he writes are definitely not as sharp as those of Yu Zhou, who truly has modern thinking.

Therefore, it would be better for Yu Zhou to write a press release for Liu Yu's matter.

Yu Zhou has never refused a daughter-in-law's request, not to mention he also sympathizes with brothers and women in this era, especially the brothers here, because their fertility is not as good as that of women, and their status is even lower than that of women.

Since he has the ability to come here again, he should do something for this world...

Well, in fact, the biggest problem is that he is reluctant to refuse what Qingqing wants him to do.

Calm down.

Yu Zhou didn't think for too long before starting to write.

The main reason is that modern thoughts and words are flourishing, and there are many ready-made counterpoints. He doesn't need to think too much, just apply them directly.

In order to make it easy for ordinary people to understand, this news release is naturally written in easy-to-understand vernacular. Anyway, their family can make paper themselves, and they have movable type printing, so they are not afraid of not having enough paper.

However, since he still used a brush, his writing speed was relatively slow, so Yuzhou still spent most of the day writing this press release.

By the time the pen was written, Yu Zhou's hands were sore.

Qiao Nan, who was standing beside him, hurriedly rubbed and pressed for him, feeling a little distressed, "Zizhen, thank you for your hard work."

"It's not hard, it's a great thing in life to have your husband accompany Hongxiu to add fragrance."

While enjoying Fu Lang's gentleness, Yu Zhou smiled and talked poorly.

Qiao Nan felt warm and touched, and didn't know what to say, so she could only take the initiative to kiss Yu Zhou's cheek.

Then he said, "The pencil and pen you mentioned, I have already asked a craftsman to study it with blueprints. After a few days to make a finished product, writing should be easier and more convenient in the future."

It is tiring to write with a pen and pencil, but it is much better than a writing brush, mainly because it is convenient to carry around.

No matter how good Yu Zhou is, he can't get everything out. He doesn't have enough energy and time, so when he was in Fucheng, Qiao Nan didn't just ask the cook to study modern cuisine.

He also privately spent a lot of money to buy a lot of craftsmen and craftsmen who came back to raise them, specializing in the research of some things mentioned by Yu Zhou. With Yu Zhou's blueprints as the basis, the speed of the craftsmen's research and development was astonishing.

Yu Zhou knew all this, but he didn't expect the speed to be so fast.

Qiao Nan smiled, "The blueprints you provided are very comprehensive. The craftsmen only need to find suitable alternative materials. We are now the home of officials, and I have increased the rewards for them. Can the craftsmen be faster?" Potential can be deterrent, money can be tempting, can craftsmen not work hard?

The most important thing is that the status of craftsmen in this era is very low, and it is not easy to find a reliable master who values themselves. Anyway, the group of craftsmen gathered by Qiao Nan are very satisfied with their current life.