Chapter 7

Qiao Nan didn't know about the conversation in Dongping Village.

On the contrary, after a few days of preparation, the matter of the Qiao family's separation and adoption can finally be carried out.

Although the Qiao family is now a wealthy businessman in the county, in fact, it only took more than 20 years to become rich. It was initiated from Qiao's grandfather, and many of the Qiao family's clan also helped.

Therefore, in front of the elders of his hometown, Grandfather Qiao dared not make mistakes.

And when the elders of the clan learned the truth about what the Qiao family did today, they were all very angry, calling out that the family was unlucky, how could there be such scandals as brothers fighting for husbands, if it spread, the Qiao family clan would be really embarrassed Very dull.

Fortunately, the Qiao family still had a sense of propriety. They knew the truth of keeping their family ugliness secret, so they didn't make a fuss outside.

Now, although the two families are about to sever their relationship, it is indeed one of the better solutions at present. Perhaps Father Qiao's request is a bit too unreasonable, but who made Brother Nan hurt his body?

Everyone has heard of Qiao's father's reputation of doting on his wife and children, and the second room can only be blamed for touching Nilin.

All gathered together.

Several clan elders looked around at the Qiao family and made the final confirmation, "You have all decided on the matter of family separation and adoption. Once the family is separated and adopted, you will be two families, and your future wealth will have nothing to do with each other?"

"The big room is confirmed."

Father Qiao first spoke on behalf of Da Fang, without any hesitation.

Erfang wanted to say no, but is there any room for redemption in the current situation? It is an established fact that the eldest family will be separated and adopted, unless they want to spread the word about what Qiao Xu did.

At that time, not only Qiao Xu's reputation will be ruined, but the relationship between the two houses will still be tense. How about following Da Fang's wish at this moment, and after all, he can still keep his reputation, so that he won't be left with nothing.

Second Uncle Qiao could only nod with an ugly face, "Second Room also agrees."

Not to mention the faces of Grandpa Qiao and Grandma Qiao, they were all black all the time, as if someone owed them millions of taels of silver.

at this point.

Several clan elders stopped persuading, nodded and continued, "Okay, since you have already decided, let's start..."

Since it is a separation, the first thing to do is to count all the current property of the Qiao family.

To be honest, although Qiao's family is a wealthy businessman in Linjiang County, Linjiang County is not a particularly prosperous county town, so the gold content of the 'rich businessmen' in the county town is actually not as high as ordinary people imagine.

Summing up the entire Qiao family's industry, the superficial public account situation is roughly as follows:

Two grocery stores, a grain store, a restaurant, a cloth shop, and 1,500 mu of fertile land, 50,000 taels of cash.

As for the private money of each family, I won't talk about it. After all, there is no reason to divide the private money.

Now that his face has been torn apart, Grandfather Qiao felt that he could not bear face, and he was angry, so it was inevitable that he would do things even more desperately.