Trigger Alert!!!! (Sam)

TRIGGER ALERT!!! Reader is depressed and ends up cutting herself after four years of being clean because of a high school bully says she would be better off dead!

Here you are, a hunter, not only that but part of Team Free Will. You were well known in the world of hunting and you were also in love with the tallest of the bunch.

But you would never tell him that, how could he ever love someone like you, he should be with someone who isn't short, fat, and ugly, he should be with a tall, slim girl who has a pretty face and doesn't have demons haunting her. Which it's funny to think that for a living you kill demons but can't even get rid of my own.

The demons started appearing in middle school when you were getting bullied by the "cool kids" and actually had some of them decide writing me a fake love letter and then spraying you with piss thinking it was a good way to spend an afternoon. After that then the words and insults started making their marks, ugly, stupid, fat, dumb, hideous, worthless and more all started to become truth in your eyes, by high school graduation you were a emotional wreck, what most would classify as goth or scene.

However after meeting the Winchesters at 26 when you were the girl with red lips, purple, layered hair, about 5 piercings and a black wardrobe who got attacked by a vampire you thought it would change, it kind of did however the demons never really go away. Now you still have the red lips but the piercings, purple hair are gone, you also have a mostly black wardrobe.

In present time you sat at the bar after a werewolf hunt in your old hometown with the boys. You witnessed something you just wanted to forget, in walked Lily Hummer, she was the one who made the plan to spray you with piss and tormented you with words and actions all through school, she was everything you thought Sam desired. She was 5′6″ in flats but in those heels she had to be 5′9″, she looked like she weighed 120 and had a perfect face, natural makeup highlighting her face in all the right ways, and long, wavy blonde hair to match. She also looked stunning in her short red dress, if you tried to wear that it would be an ugly mess. Her green eye scan the room and somehow fall on you, her sly smile spreads on her face as she approaches my empty table, Dean and Cas were shooting pool and Sam was waiting on line to order you guys drinks. She pulled out Cas's chair and sat down without even asking.

"Well if it isn't [Y/F/N], see you still haven't figured out that you are a girl." She was referring to the fact that you were wearing your favorite green flannel with a black tee shirt and dark wash jeans, you also had no jewelry on (you taught it got in the way of hunting) and no makeup other then your red lipstick. Your hair was simply just thrown in a ponytail.

"Well it is nice to see you are still a whore, Lily." You knocked back the remainder of your beer and looked into her green eyes, she was gorgeous, no wonder she looked like a whore to you, because she was everything you wanted to look like.

"At least I can get some, let me guess, still a virgin with a rainbow diary filled with hearts around Dylan's name, or do you still have the one with all the emotional poems about how terrible your life is."

"No see bitch I moved on from high school."

"Not much because you are still a fat, ugly, worthless bitch who will never be loved." She spit her venom at you before you pushed up from your seat and started towards the pool tables, she screamed her last insult, "You be better dead, you should have figured that in high school."

You saw Dean at the table, leaning against his stick as Cas was shooting the cue ball, "Dean, I'm tired and think I am going to go back to the motel."

"Ok you wanna ride?" He asked

"No I can walk, see ya there." faking a smile you turned on your heels and made your way towards the door, before leaving though you found your eyes wandering towards your tallest Winchester, who was chatting up a blonde in a short red dress, and then you left.