Imagine being like Bobby's daughter

When you walked to the door of your apartment you saw a normal looking small, brown box. It was addressed to you, and not Juice or Wendy. You picked it up and placed it on your table, and went looking for a knife. Unfortunately Juice and his OC tendencies made it almost impossible to do, seeing how he reorganized your whole kitchen... And bathroom.... And bedroom.

After looking for a short time you just gave up, figuring you would ask Juice later. You pulled out your key and hacked away at the tape, thinking to yourself how it would be so much easier with a knife. When you finally created a divide in the tape, you tore the box open, to reveal an iPhone sitting on top of a plastic containers, it had a sticky note attached... Play me. You did and as soon as the video started you whipped out your phone, tear welling up in your eyes as your voice cracked, "meet me in the park in ten, bring Chibs and Tig."

You stood with Jax as August pulled into the empty lot filled with dirt. Your face wore signs of clear anger as his shiny black car came to a halt in front of you, the car and the bike. It was your job to bring Bobby home.

Bobby was pretty much your father figure after your real father Otto Delaney went to jail. There were times you didn't look up to Bobby though, like when it was revealed that he was bedding your mother, but you forgave him. Bobby was there since day one of your life, and he never missed an important moment of it. Since Bobby had no children of his own, he was thrilled to call you his daughter to people, and Otto was okay with it, you needed someone outside who you and he both trusted to protect you and guide you through life. While you had the rest of the club to help with that, you always gravitated towards Bobby.

"Get in the car." August Marks barked to the Niner you brought to the trade, he was showing clear signs of torture, not as bad as Bobby though.

When he dragged him out of the back tears started flowing from your face, he was battered and bruised. His now missing eye covered with a bloody, dirty bandage, his stumps now wrapped. He was cut and he looked awful.

You looked at Jax, who barked at Marks, "you got your man, now give us ours!"

"Come get him." He smiled as you raced forwards and collided with the old, broken man, who let out a small groan when you collided but quickly wrapped you in a hug.

"I missed you Elvis." You whispered into his hair as you clung for dear life. The interactions outside of you both were blind to you, so you didn't see Marks pull out the gun, "I love you girlie." He quickly whispered and then your face was covered in blood.

Your ears buzzed as you felt the old man begin to fall, a scream exited your lips as you fell with him, Jax at your side, clinging to you as you wept.

"Never mess with me again." Marks hissed as he went back to his car leaving you both there.

After a while Jax hand to call the guys, there was no way you both could lift the body on your own, but you... You stayed where you were. The tears never stopped flowing as you buried your head into the dead man's chest. He was your whole world, your family, and now he was dead. You heard the distant roar of the bikes, and slowly stood, joining Jax's at his side again.

"Jackson." You whispered as Jax wrapped you in a hug, your chest buried into his chest, "Promise me you will kill that fucker?"

"I promise." He whispered as he placed a kiss on your head.