You should be the one dead in the bathtub.

Incase Y'all are confused by the gif, it was the reaction of the cast when someone at Comic Con asked about Charlie <3

"That should be you up there instead of her." Dean hissed as he watched my sister's body slowly burn in the white sheet.

"Dean." I whispered, for even I knew he didn't mean it, but the harshness made you feel even sicker. This isn't what she wanted, she wouldn't want the boys fighting, or you crying.
"It's true, she was my best..." He was cut off by your shout, "She was my sister Dean! And you two fighting isn't what she wants at her funeral!"
"[Y/N] listen we are..." Sam started
"I'll meet you both at the bunker." You hissed as you walked towards your little blue punch bug. You started the engine and looked one last time out the rear view as you pulled away from your sister's remains.

"Chaz I'm sorry! I didn't mean to." Your five year old self cried as you stood in your sister's room, holding her favorite comic book in your hand, a rip going half way down the page. For you knew how much she loved that book and how she took such good care of it, and you ripped it while turning the page. Tear sprung from your eyes, you thought she was going to hate you, shun you, stop loving you. Her ten year old self smiled at you though after the look of annoyance went away and just said, "Hey, we can fix it good as new." She closed her book and rolled of the bed, walking towards the desk and pulling out a roll of tape.
"But I ripped your favorite comic." You cried
"Well it was an accident. Accidents happen and they can be fixed." She smiled as she sat next to you and fixed the page.
"Do you still love me?" You whispered, she turned her head and wiped away the tears, "I could never stop."
"Even though I ripped Hawkeye's face in half?" You pointed to the picture where the rip split the Avenger's face perfectly in half.
"I will love you even then." She wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a tight embrace.

The bunker had everything you could want right now... Well almost everything. You opened the cabinet and pulled out the rum, quickly retreating to your room without the glass. As you opened the door you noticed her clothes laying in the corner. For while she was over you said she could stay in your room while you slept in a spare.
"I cant take your room sis." She would always say
"How many times did you let me stay in your room, I am returning the favor."
Her laugh still echoed in your head as you say on the bed and opened the bottle.

"Chaz you awake?" You were about seven and your parents were both out, leaving your older sister in charge.
"Yea, why what's wrong?"
"I had a nightmare."
"Get in." She scooted over and made room for you to crawl into bed with her, you both faced each other as she asked, "So you feel a bit better now?"
"Yea, thanks Chaz." You smiled as you closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep.

You woke up the next morning clinging to the empty bottle, the first image you saw was the four of you, smiling at a lake.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Dean asked you as you all climbed out of the car.
"Of course Dean, what better way to spend the day then at the lake with my two best friends and my awesome sister." You smiled as you looked towards the blue water
"Did you at least bring the bait?"
"That was Sammy's job." You answered as you turned to look at the moose behind you.
"Shit." He hissed
"It's ok. We can dig some up, your sister started towards a fresh patch of dirt, and started to dig a bit. After the rest of you joined her and dug up the appropriate number of worms you headed towards the edge and picked up the poles. You spent the whole day like that, just fishing. At the end you even had a picnic, complete with pie and the macaroni salad your family was famous for.
"Ok, I just want one picture." Your sister whined
"Why?" Dean said
"So we can remember this forever." She smiled as she set the camera up and then had you all pose. Before it snapped though she said, "hey Dean, did you know that according to chemistry Alcohol is always the solution."
You all couldn't help but laugh, and that was the picture, you all laughing by the lake because of Chaz.

You walked towards the kitchen, a mixture of hungover and tired hitting you all at once. When you looked in there Sam sat in Chaz's spot, reading the book for the millionth time, The email next to him as he decoded the text.
"Dean was right." You whispered
"What do you mean?" Sam looked up from the book
"It should have been you in that sheet."