Final part of Mother (Dean)

"Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?" Dean asked, Sam tying you to the chair Dean was just in. Your eyes were wide, "When my father hears of this!"

"I'm not leaving you a demon [Y/N]." Sam hissed

"Sam let's just take a break. You don't have enough blood to do it, and she will die if you do this." Cas instructed but it didn't stop Sam from sticking the first dose in your arm, causing you to scream.

~Dean's POV~

"Stop Sammy! Have you lost your mind?" I screamed as he backed away from [Y/n]. Thats when I saw it, it all made sense, why the water burned her, why the trap trapped her, why the blood was hurting her, for her once [y/c/e] were now red.

"Sam stop." I whispered, he whipped around, his hair twirling with his head, "Dean I can't we..."

"Stop." I growled, pushing him out of the way as I knelt in front of her, she lifted her head and I let though red eyes look into mine, she looked as though she was looking into my very soul.

"How?"

"Cambion, half human, half demon. Eve's death killed most of the human in me, leaving me with a demon side who wasn't going to die." Her red eyes melted away revealing her normal ones, the ones I had fallen in love with.

"How long have you been cherry eyes?"

"Since we killed Eve."

"Damn it!" I jumped up, a look of hurt illuminated her face.

"I need a minute alone guys." I growled, Cas and Sam left the room, leaving me to stare at the girl I thought was died because I couldn't protect her.

"Dean please..." She started

"No you listen to me. Baby I thought you were died because I couldn't even protect you. I loved you, you were always there for me and then because I didn't ask you one question I lost you for a month, I watched the trail your vessel was burning because of Eve and I couldn't save you. I watched you DIE! I watched as your dead body crumbled to the ground because you had to kill Eve. I thought that was the last time I was ever going to see you again. For a month I carried around a false hope and then for months after I carried around this demon that never went away. I drank myself senseless night after night, every thought I would think was you. I listened to that mix tape you made me so many times that Hey Jude won't even play right anymore. I thought I lost you, between then and now I have probably slept with 100 woman, but ever face I saw was yours. Why did you stay away, or was all the time I thought I was dreaming you, or hallucinating you just watching me from afar, making sure I was died myself?"

I looked at her, her eyes were filling up with tears.

"Most of the time I would try to, I would check on you, and Sam. I never stopped loving you but at the time me being died seemed like the best way to protect you. I was a demon when I woke up and knew that that burden wasn't one you two needed to deal with. I watched you do so much without me it seemed alright. I never stopped loving you Dean Winchester, even if it seems like I did. For a month I sat there hoping Crowley would show up and smoke the bitch before she smoked me, he didn't even know Eve had a hold of me. Sweetie, you have to believe me."

"Will this kill you?" I gestured towards the blood.

"Yes, however due to my condition it is quite easy for me to act like a human. I still have emotions and can feel things towards other humans, I don't have a blood lust or need to torture, hell you saw it first hand, I handle the numbers part of business."

"So that was you that day in the bar, telling me no dead wife, no soul?"

"Bingo."

"If we keep giving you the blood..."