Imagine Jax calling you in the early morning

He called you in the wee hours of the morning, you were still wrapped in the quilt of your bed, your hair a mess, your shorts rode up, the tank top you wore askew. You looked from the man at your side to the phone on your nightstand.

"This better be good." You answered sleepily as you answered.
"I think it is." The voice of your brother flooded your ear, your heart dropped at the sound of the man who hadn't called in months, the man who went from sounding so confident to so broken.
"Holy shit Jax." You whispered as you freed yourself from your lover's grasp and hurried to the porch, "Jackson."
"Hey sis."
"What's up?"
"Mom and Unser are dead. Figured you would be gettin' the call soon from police. Juice is also dead, along with Uncle Jury."
"Jesus." You hissed
"I am responsible for killing them all."
"What?"
"Mom killed Tara, thought she ratted. Juice was covering it up, hiding from the club for being a rat, and believed covering it up would save him. He ended up going to prison for the club, and I ordered a man to kill him. Before he died he came clean about Mom, she ran to grandpa's. I shot her in the rose garden, after shooting Unser in the heart. He must have heard from someone I was going to get her, pulled a gun on me, tried to arrest her."
"And Uncle Jury? Jackson he was a president of another charter."
"I know, I thought he betrayed us, told Lin about the guns. I have told the presidents of the other charters."
"But that means..."
"I have sent the kids to Nero's farm, with Nero and Wendy. I am going to fill Chibs and the others in later. I have just destroyed everything in the storage locker that could lead my boys into this toxic life."
"Jackson this is not..."
"The house has been left in your name, if you come back I will instruct that the club take care of you, always make sure you are safe. However if you want to see my boys you have to go to them, I don't want them anywhere near Charming after today."
"Jackson..."
"I love you [Y/N]. I promise it will all be over soon."
And then he hung up, your hand shaking as it raised to your mouth, the silent phone still attached to the side of your head as tears trailed down your face, knowing that by dawn of the next morning, your entire family would be dead.