Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh (Cas)

"Did you get it?" You asked Dean on the phone

"Yea, I got everything, I checked with Sammy too, and he got the food."

"Good, I am going to call him down."

"You know you are good for him, you two are cute."

"Dean Winchester, are you having a chick flick moment?" You asked, a smile gracing your face.

"See ya later Bitch."

"Later Jerk." You hung up the phone and looked at the clear, blue sky.

"Ok, Cas I get that you are probably busy with some heaven junk, but as your loving, non-angelic girlfriend I request your love and affection please."

You heard the sound of wings and knew they belonged to the angel that held your heart. You turned and looked at the normal button down, backwards tie, trench coat look accompanied with messy, black hair, sapphire blue eyes and a goofy smile. You were wearing some shorts and a fireworks shirt. You ran into his embrace, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked 

"I have a surprise for you, but you have to figure it out?" You smiled as you pulled away and looked into his shining eyes.

"Oh ok."

"First clue, do you know what today is?"

"Steve Roger's birthday, which is July 4th." Cas smiled at the nerdy reference he made, knowing you loved that kind of stuff.

"Ok, now we are going to watch a movie and your surprise is featured in the movie." You lead him by the hand to the bunker where you had set the Independence Day movie up. You both cuddled on the couch and watched till the fireworks showed up before the credits. As they scrolled by you looked at your phone, seeing Sam texted you saying, Burgers are done, come on out!

"Baby, Sam is ready with the burgers, lets go." You smiled as you pulled him towards the door, towards the firework tablecloth and the red, white, and blue plates. You all snacked away as the light of day slowly faded away, and the Christmas lights you bought for outside shined bright. You had several conversations, fireworks, old Forth of July memories,  burgers, pie, and other things. You then looked at Cas and asked, "So did you figure out your surprise yet?"

"I'm sorry love but I have no idea." He said defeated

"Look up." You motioned up towards the black sky which was suddenly light up with different colors. He hadn't noticed Dean walk away from the table, towards the display he had set up earlier and started to light them up. Cas's face lit up like a small child in a candy store as he watched all the fireworks explode in the sky. 

"Thank you." He whispered to you at one point as he watched in wonders. He had never seen them before, which made the experience s much better. 

"Anything for you." You smiled up at the sky, happy that you could share such a special moment with Cas.