Imagine going camping with Cas

"I don't understand why it is that humans like sleeping on the ground when you have a nice, warm bed at home." Your boyfriend of six months stated as he placed his duffle in your car. 

 "Well Feather Ass, you don't have to understand it, just do it." You smiled as you placed your own bag in the trunk. You turned back to see Dean and Sam standing ten feet away at the door of the bunker. "So you guys are really doing this?" Sam asked, motioning towards Cas 

 "Well you two know my mom, she is offended that she hasn't met him yet and thought the family camping trip would be a great opportunity to." 

 "Did you at least..." Dean started 

 "I have everything you need for Hunters 101. Just don't burn the bunker down while we are gone." "Try not to get eaten by a bear." Sam said as I quickly hugged them. As I walked away quickly you heard Dean yell, "Bring me some of your mom's pie."

As you drove down the road you could see Cas slowly becoming more and more nervous, "babe it is just my parents, I mean it isn't like you're meeting the Queen and Hitler." 

 "Is this suppose to help because now I fear your parents even more." 

"Feather Ass listen,my parents will love you. We are only going to be in a tent next to their hella nice camper, they just want to met you." 

 "If I remember from the movies I have watched..." 

 "You mean the accidental pornos." I smirked at his unchanging face 

 "Well I am not suppose to met your parents." 

 "No you aren't suppose to met them if the only purpose of the relationship is meaningless, sometimes naughty sex. However if you have been dating a girl for six months it is accustom to meet the girls parents and thank them for performing the act of sex to create your girlfriend." 

 "Oh ok that makes sense." 

 "Hey feather ass." 

 "Yea." 

 "Please don't really thank them for having sex to conceive me, that's just weird."

As you pulled up to the blue house You were surprised to find the porch empty, when you bought the Winchesters or even just came to visit they would wait on the porch, most likely mom had just finished preparing a pie and dad was reading the daily news. Today though you instead found them packing the luggage into the drivable RV they got as a retirement gift from your grandma Mae. Cas glanced at you with nervousness all over him, you took one of his clammy hands in yours and touched his already sweating face, "You will be fine Feather Ass. Just act natural, they will love you just like I do." 

 You gently kissed him before opening your door and popping the trunk which contained both luggage sets. As Cas took his your father revealed his head and made his way to lean on the hood. 

 "So this is the asshole who got my daughter pregnant?"

 "Daddy!" You screamed offended, "He doesn't know yet!" 

 "Wait what you.... Sir I had...How?" Cas stuttered shocked as a huge smile spread across your fathers face. 

 "Babe, he does this to everyone, don't worry, Baby free since '83." You whispered in his ear before dropping your bag and running to embrace your dad. Cas watched from a far until your dad barked, "Don't worry Son, I don't bite." He extended a hand which Cas took after shorting the distance between both men, " hard." Cas quickly pulled away.