imagine getting kidnapped by the Mayans

You were doing something so simple. Your were at the grocery store buying diapers and wipes in preparation for the beautiful baby girl you were going to welcome in a few month. You couldn't have been more thrilled, and neither could her father, Jackson Teller, current president of SamCro's redwood division.

You were walking out of the store, the cart filled with two boxes, you were almost to your car, and that's when the black van pulled up, and stopped behind you, causing two men to silently sneak up behind you and grab you. The one threw a black, breathable bag over your head, and then noticed the cart. "Shit man, she's pregnant."

"Good, more leverage to get what we want."

That was the last thing you heard, as one of them, probably the one talking hit you over the head with the but of the gun.

When you finally were able to open your eyes, you were sitting in a dark warehouse, your hands secured behind you, and your feet connected together at the ankles. As your eyes focused more you saw that in front of you sat two Mayans. Their arms were littered with Mayan ink and you could make out the Mayan symbol on the back of their kuttes.

"Let me guess Mayans want to make a trade with Sons,and Jax said no." You laughed as the two men turned to their now conscious hostage.

"No, actually the rest of the crew... They have no clue you are here. See your husband killed our brother, and seeing how his own brother is dead, and killing another Son wouldn't cause him enough pain, we figured we kill his old lady. However now you have sweetened the pot, and we plan on trading you and the future royalty of Charming for a large chunk of change. In three days though if we ain't got what we need to leave... Well its lights out." He smiled as he tapped your nose with his knife.

The guy behind him seemed uneasy with the whole situation. "What about your partner here, he ok with the plan?"

"He will be, once he sees all the cash we going to get." He breathed out as he walked away, humming as he left.

"Oh Mr. Teller," the first man called in a sing songy voice over the burner, "we got your girl."

"What, if you are referring to one of my croweaters..." The leader of the whole kidnapping nodded towards his partner and then you felt a smooth metal come to your arm.

"You're supposed to scream." He whispered, as he gently grazed your skin, leaving no mark, and drawing no blood. And you screamed, knowing that Jax's could hear you, and that you could hear him on Speaker phone.

"Really bro! You took my pregnant WIFE!"

"Give us 100K and you can have 'em both back. However you only got three days, so better hurry."

"Bro I will give you the money, just let her go."

"Doesn't work that way, you want her back you come to the Stockton warehouses by the bay, bring the cash and you can have the girl."

"You Son of a Bit..." However the man shut the phone and looked at you.

"You'll be out soon." He smiled as he and the other man walked to the room.

Within hours the men were back, a duffle bag over their shoulder, "Hate to tell ya princess but your stay here is over." The man who was the follower walked behind you and cut you lose, your hand going to your sore, raw wrists as you rubbed them, the follower taking you by the upperarm and lifting you up. you walked from the room and found Jax and the gang standing in a line, his eyes lighting up when you saw him, and you went running towards them, colliding into his chest as he kissed your temple.

"You Ok?" He whispered into your hair as you nestled into his chest.

"Yea." You whispered back, before he turned towards Chibs and nodded, before the boys pulled out their gun and filled the air with the loud bangs. When it was over you saw that the men were a bloody mess of Swiss cheese, and you looked at Jax, "When she is born, everyone is going to know not to mess with this princess."

"Or this queen." He leaned down and kissed your temple again, before escorting you to the van.