Djinn (Dean)

"Mommy!" A little girl with blonde waves and hazel eyes said as she jumped onto your bed. You slowly rolled over and looked at her smiling.

"Good morning Bobbi." You whispered as she placed her head on the pillow next to your head, which you knew to belong to your husband.

"Mommy, Daddy said he made us panny cakes and eggies. Come on, we gotta hurry." She smiled, her adorable dimples accenting the corners of her mouth. 

"Well did Daddy get John up?" You asked, sitting up as the little girl stood on your bed and jumped around. 

"He's already messy! Daddy gave him some panny cakes with syrup and he got the syrup everywhere!"She landed on her butt, her eyes wide ad filled with excitement at the telling of her 14 month old brother being a messy eater.

"Well we better go clean him up, and get some panny cakes of our own." You lightly tickled the girl as she lept off the bed and ran down the hall to the apartments kitchen.

"Daddy look whose up! Can I have a Micky panny cake now?" You leaned against the door frame and looked at the scene on folding. Your daughter looking at her dad, who was slightly floured and making pancakes for you all,  your son sitting in his high chair playing with his food, you could see that he was a sticky mess and that his green eyes were filled with joy as he played. Bobbi raced to her chair as your husband presented her with a perfect Micky Mouse pancake and watched as she took the syrup and dumped a large amount on before putting it back down.  She beamed at you, "Look Mommy! I didn't dump the whole bottle this time."

"Good Job sweetheart." You started to wake in and head towards the coffee machine when you heard the rough voice of Dean go, "No. What are you doing hot stuff?"

"Getting a cup of sunshine." You pointed towards the coffee pot and smiled as he held a finger up.

"Nope you have to sit down, I'll get it for you." You followed orders, he pulled out the mug which was slowly becoming your favorite and poured the black sunshine into it, pouring three scoops of sugar and a splash of vanilla creamer in before presenting it to you. Next he handed you a stack of pancakes topped with strawberry jam and syrup. He sat across from you with his own plate and watched you take a bite, "You have outdone yourself Babe."

"So I was thinking the name Samantha Jo for a girl and Lars Ulrich for a boy."

"You mean Lars Ulrich as in..."

"Metallica's drummer." He smiled 

"Or we can name him James Robert." you smiled, popping another bite into your mouth and smiled as he shook his head.

"Babe, we just found out two days ago. We have time." I said as he did

"Mommy! Mommy! I finished it all!" Bobbi exploded with excitement as she stared at her empty plate.

"Goo job. Just for that you can go to the shop with me today." Dean said, ruffling her hair as she looked shocked.

"Really Daddy!" She said as John let out a small sound of glee

"Really baby, go get some play clothes on and we can get going in a few minutes."

"We can't go until you kiss mommy, that's the rules." she smiled as she jogged to her room as we both laughed.

"So syrup huh?" I motioned towards the highchair where the green eyed baby still played with his destroyed pancakes.

"Yea, he seems to like it." He said, picking your plate up and taking it to the sink.

"Dean am I missing something, did I forget an anniversary or birthday or something?" He seemed to be acting my generous and kinder then usual

"No just woke up and wanted to make you feel extra special."