He was my world

You were never one who wanted to pull the trigger, but you stood there with his gun in your hand, the cold metal adding a weight you were accustom too, however you had never fired the thing only ever handed it to your old man.

The man stood before you, the guard who Jax identified as the man responsible for all this shit, if he wasn't a dirty ass guard maybe.... You couldn't help the tears welling up in your eyes.

"What we gonna do about her?" You asked your best friend as your father stood by her side.

"Simple baby girl."

You didnt even have to look at him to know that he had aimed his own gun at her temple and pulled the trigger, causing a whizzing sound to happen. The man in front of you started to cry, his screams of agony restricted by the gag around his mouth.

"She was a loose end," your father justified, "had to go."

"And now he will know how I feel, lucky for him though the pain of the loss will only last a few moments, while mine will go on till the day i die." You hissed as you knelt in front of him, looking into his cold blue eyes.

"Alright Daddy, get me a pipe." You commanded as your father and Chibs went looking through the house, returning in under a minute with nothing but a snow globe, "no pipe, but it's a small world."

That's when the dirt bag tried to run but you were too quick for his bullshit, for before he could even get to the door you pulled the trigger, causing a hole to form in his leg, and him to crumble. Jax sprung into action and dragged the man back over to the plastic and then proceed to hold him up so that you could look him in the eye as you slowly pulled the gag down, "any last words asshole?"

"I'll give ya anything ya want, I was paid a large sum for the..."

"So my husband wasn't another person to ya, he was just a large sum of cash, well to me, my husband was my world. And you took that away from me, so now..." You stood up and began activating the music from the box before trading spots with Jax, lifting your arm and hitting his head, over and over and over.

None of the guys wanted to stop you, but finally Jax scooped you up and pulled you away, his face was no longer recognizable as you slid into the chair he lead you too, as tears slid down your face. The deed was done, but you still felt empty inside.