I'm Getting Laid!

In one hand you held your cigarette, in the other his hand, you both were walking to the bar in town after what you would consider a rough day. As he opened the door for you, you were met by the sound of bad karaoke, and you knew the question would come up at some point, but thankfully not yet.

For you both had a need for a shot of whiskey, or maybe the whole bottle. How about an hour and one bottle later the question came, "Come sing karaoke with me?"

"Dean I have told you a million times, if you want to sing karaoke and make a fool of yourself you are welcome to, I however will sit here and enjoy a Long Island." You turned about to order your twisted tea when his hand found your leg, "at least pay attention to me when I do, I'm going to make you wish we were home."

He gave you a devilish grin as he leaned forward, placing a rough kiss on your lips before bouncing from the seat to the stage. You watched as he flipped through songs before finding the one he thought would capture your heart. He smiled again to himself as he wrote it down, and waited for the off key, slurred version of Dust in the Wind to be over.

As the girl stumbled from the stage he took his place, his back to the crowd as the music took over, and giggles erupted from your lips, as you watched your boyfriend dance and attempt to sing Brittany Spears, Hit me Baby.

He was making a fool of himself and in the end couldn't even finish the song because of the amount of things being thrown at him. He stumbled over to you and looked at your smile, "so did it work?"

"Dean I think it is time to go home."

"So it worked!" He cheered excitedly

"No it is just time for someone to let the hang over fairy visit them."

"I'm GETTING LAID!" He screamed before running to the door, with a blush you shaking your head behind him.