You should have wiped it away

She was seated at the table, her cigarette in hand as smoke steeped out of her crimson lips, her eyes coated in black powder as she looked to the wall littered in the original nine memorabilia. Her boots were rested upon the redwood table that was carved so long ago, her leather jacket separating the chair back from her back as she pushed against it, tipping back slightly as she leaned back.

"You know that Clay is gonna freak when he sees you in his chair." His voice was smooth and familiar, the butterflies stirring up in your stomach as you closed your eyes for a moment, praying that the tears wouldn't fall again.

"You are forgetting I am the only one allowed in this damn chair Ortiz, comes with the last name." You spoke, praying he couldn't hear the heart break in your voice before inhaling another drag of the bitter taste. His eyes on you as you refused to look upon him, his smile fading as he whispered, "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"You should have wiped it away." You whispered
"What the hell are you..."
"We had such a wonderful night last night, I know that you have been distant lately, I just figured it was from all the runs, or because of that dick cop. Never in a million years would I have thought it was because you had another lover."
"[Y\N] I have no idea..."
"You really should have wiped that message away after she wrote it." You finally looked at him, shock on his face as you continued, "So you going to tell me the truth or..."
"I would never cheat on you." He lied, his heart rate increasing as the anger slowly shone on your face
"Then who the hell wrote I love you in your mirror, cause I know that was not your handwriting, or mine."
"I swear... I would never..."
"BULLSHIT!" You were on your feet now, smashing the cigarette into the ashtray, as you looked at him, tears creating a sheet of glass over your eyes before you hissed, "I never gave you any reasons to cheat, I tried to love you in every way I possibly could, I held your secrets, I absorbed all of your baggage and tried to turn it around, to show you that you matter, I did nothing but be the perfect old lady, and you still cheated. And I know you might not want to admit you have been caught just yet, but I hope one day you reflect on last night, and feel as disgusting as I do one day. And that you can finally confess your sins." You started to walk past him, but stopped half way through the bar, turning to look at him.

"Best hope I don't move on, cause Juan, I love you more then you deserve, even now, and I don't know what I did to deserve this bullshit."

And with that you were gone, leaving Juice standing there..... wishing he had wiped it away.