Imagine Loving John Lowes

WARNING: THE ADDICTION DEMON FROM EPISODE ONE MAKES AN APPEARANCE, MEANING THERE IS A RAPE, RESULTING IN THE READER'S DEATH. READ WITH CATION OR JUST DON'T READ AT ALL (I'LL GIVE SOME WARNING WITH A DOTTED LINE OF WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS)

"So you now know?" 

You asked as you sat on John's bed, you were the one Sally trusted to secretly protect John and you found yourself slowly falling in love with him. You weren't a ghost, and you weren't a vampire, you were just a long time guest who was left alone, and respected in the hotel.

"How long have you known?" He asked as he sat next to you

"Since day one, I was sitting at the bar when you showed up. Sally told me to keep you safe since day one."

"She's a real catch, isn't she?" He smiled

"Sally is an amazing girl, who deserves to be loved forever."

"What if I say I don't love her?""

"Well I mean it is obvious that you love Alex I mean she is your wife."

"I don't love her either. She has despised me for years."

"Well then you might be like James who is fully in love with..." You were cut short though by his lips colliding with yours, as he put his hand on your hip and rolled you on top of his lap, making it so that you sat on him. The kiss deepening with every second. When you both finally needed air he ran a hand through your hair and panted, :Never leave me."

"But Sally..."

"Screw Sally." His lips found your lips again as his hands grabbed the hem of your shirt, which he ripped off to avoid breaking the kiss, leaving you there sitting in just a bra on your jeans. Your own fingers starting to unbutton the button down he wore and when it was finished you tore it open revealing his chest. He flipped you on his back and started fumbling with your pants as he moved from your mouth to your jaw bone, to your neck, a moan exiting your mouth as a gun fired.

You felt a weight fall upon you, knocking the already limited amount of breath out of you. You hit a hand onto John's back, "John, get up you are hurting me.:"

your hand felt something wet and when you pulled it up your hand was covered in red blood, you quickly flipped him off and looked into the dulling eyes of John Lowes, who had blood slowly trickling out of his mouth,

"John. John. JOHN!" You shock him as you screamed his name, but he was died.

You looked towards the door and saw no one. John't gun sat on the table, you could only imagine that was the weapon used to kill him. You looked back towards John

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then heard the door slowly open, turning your head slowly you expected to see Sally. She would usually check on John but instead you saw the demon who had taken so many victims in these walls.

He slowly approached you, you could do nothing but watch, freezing in terror. When he reached the end of the bed you looked into his faceless face. He stood for a moment and then suddenly lunged forward grabbing your ankles and forcing you to lay down, legs spread allowing him to stand between them. You tried to roll over and get away but he grabbed your wrist holding them above your head as he thrusted his golden drill inside of you, causing you to scream bloody murder.

You didn't know how much time had passed, but you did know you were emitting blood now, for when you would lift your head you would see his normally white front covered in red. As soon as you noticed he disappeared, the blood flowing down your legs as you heard the door open again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought you only sent your little pet after Junkies?" You whispered as tears of pain fell down your eyes.

"How could you?" She asked as she pulled a chair to your left, you turned your head as she took a drag of her cigarette, her face tear stricken.

"I loved you, I trusted you and you betrayed me."

"I'm Sorry Sally."

"Did you love him?"

"Yes."

"Did you love me?" She took another drag

"You were my best friend."

"And you mine."

She leaned forward and placed a kiss on your head as you took your last breath. When she pulled away and looked to her right she saw you standing there.

"John's at the bar, lets go get a drink." She said, taking your hand and leading you out of the bloody room, holding both yours and John's dead bodies.