Part 3 of Mother (Dean)

"Hey you ok?" The bartender asked as Eve walked your body towards the bar.

"I'm Perfect." She smirked

"By perfect you realize I mean far from that since I have some purgatory bitch using my body to make innocent folks like yourself into her monsters. Also she seems to think it is fun to pass me images of everyone I love dying, or her killing me."

"Oh [Y/N] don't be so over dramatic." Eve hissed as she answered the bartender.

Oh I guess it is." She answered before locking lips with the man, infecting him with her virus, she infected others and then sat as she watched her children kill each other.

"Why Eve, don't you have enough minions in purgatory?"

"This is all for Crowley, since he is the one who keeps hunting down my children. I'm shocked he hasn't come to collect you yet."

"Remember I don't want to be found." I turned to face the wall of my brain and closed my eyes.

"Did you ever picture yourself being married and having kids with the Winchester boy?" Eve asked after a few moments

"Yes, at least I did. However before I was thrown off the cliff we had just gotten back together after he left me for another woman."

"Oh so this must be 1000 times harder now because of your unfinished business."

"No it is miserable because I am in here with you." I snapped

~Dean's POV~

"How's it going?" Sammy asked

"Well we have five."

"Should be enough to gank the bitch." He replied as Bobby stood idly by, watching the rage in my eyes as I make bullet after bullet

"Don't call [Y/N] a bitch, Jerk."

"I wasn't I was..."

"You realize we have to gank her too right Dean? There is no way to get her out alive." Bobby cut in, speaking the truth we all knew

"Shut up Bobby."I capped the last bullet and slammed a hand into the table, salt water threatening to leave the eyes she so often called beautiful.

"Well the lore says it will kill the vessel and Eve, maybe it is wrong though, what if only Eve dies?" Sammy replied

"We don't know till we get the bitch out of her." At this point I was heading towards the fridge, looking for the bottle that was now my best friend.

"Dean stop..." Sam said, almost taking the bottle away, causing you to think back.

"Dean stop just staring and go talk to her, I mean gosh she is stunning, I'm sure she would love to say she let Dean Winchester mount her." [Y/N] joked as we drank at a downtown bar as I looked at the blonde bombshell she was referring to. I wanted to tell her so bad that she didn't matter, only one girl I wanted to say she was proud to mount me/ be mine and she was sitting right across from me.

"Why don't we ask Cas if he has any wind of her where abouts. I mean Dean he is an angel, so just make the damn call." Bobby said

"Why me? The dude is busy and it isn't like he lives in my ass." I stated before I heard the sound of him appearing behind me, "Cas get OUT of my Ass!"

"Why would I be in your... nevermind. Anything new?"

"You mean other then Eve taking over [Y/N], then no." I snapped