You cant go!!!

"What do you mean?" You asked Sam as he slammed his book shut
"I mean that I think you should sit out on this one."
"And why is that?"
"Because I think it is too dangerous."
"So I am a bad hunter?"
"I never said that..."
"No, no I get it. I'll just go sit in my room and think about how my boyfriend just told me I am a shitty hunter and can't handle a simple case."
You started to storm off and Sam cringed a bit when he heard the door to your room slam and echo through the bunker.

"You told her hang back didn't you?" Dean asked as he emerged into the room.
"Yea I mean I don't get how she doesn't get that I want to protect her?"
"Did you tell her that?"
"Well not in those words." Sam said slowly, his eyes shifting around the room.
"What did you say exactly?" Dean plopped down across from Sam's seat.
"I told her that it was too dangerous."
"Well no wonder she wigged out."
"Yea, now I gotta find a way to make it right."
"Well I know that if it was me I would want you to present me with Pie." Dean replied, sipping his beer.
"Omg Dean you are a genius!" Sam screamed
Before heading for the door and grabbing the impala keys
"Better not scratch her!" Dean yelled before chuckling a bit and finishing the beer.

You heard the musical genius of Santana playing through the halls of the bunker. You slowly opened the door and looked down at the once clean floor to see a trail of glitter leading down the hall towards the kitchen. You followed the sparkly substance to the source of the music and saw Sam standing with his back to you, a stack of pizza boxes resting on the counter, along with a bottle of Voltage. You couldn't help but smile at the attempt to please you but your face quickly his the joy you felt when he turned to face you.
"Oh, I didn't hear you." Sam said
"Shocking since I figured all horrible hunters don't know how to sneak up on the prey."
"That isn't what I meant. If you take a seat I will explain to you why I said it."
"Fine but I already know you are going to tell me I am a horrible hunter so."
You sat infront of the pizza slices on your plate and slowly began to dig in as Sam began talking.
"I don't want you to go with us because I don't want you to get hurt. After I almost lost you a few hunt ago I have been terrified that you will get hurt again and I won't be able to say you. I can't picture a world without you, nor do I want to live in one. So this is the only way I can think of saving you.l
"So you want me to stay because..."
"Because I love you, and I am scared shitless that I will lose you like everyone else in my life.
You stood from your seat and walked behind Sam's chair, wrapping your arms around his neck and placing your chin on his shoulder, "I'm not going anywhere Winchester."