Imagine meeting Jesse Pickman in High School (part 2)

"Mr.White?" He turned towards a voice he never wanted to hear again in his life, the sight of his face brought a tear to his eyes.
"Jesse." He hissed, he choked at the end and found Jesse even tearing up a bit.
"What are you doing here sir?"
"I ummm need your help, ummm cooking?" Walter leaned against the red car as Jesse looked at him bewildered.
"Wait, what?"
"I am a chemist, I can try to make the best meth you can sell. However I will only do it under one circumstance."
"Listen man if this is about...."
"Were you there?" Walter looked towards Jesse again as he leaned against the wall.
"Ummmm yea. I ummmmm I'm the one that bought the dope. She smoked it 'fore I got home. I got there right before she went to bed, she only went to bed early because she had that stupid English exam. She is the whole reason though I am were I am today. I mean it hit me hard man, she was... she was..."
"She was my little girl, and you ruined her."
"I took her chemistry notes, and saw the list she had for the substitutes of certain chemicals, used it to start making my stuff. She ummm always like when I would cook with chille powder too, which was why I..."
"Put it in your meth."
"Despite what you think Mr. White, I really did love her sir. I planned on marrying her after she graduated from college."
"I figured, she loved you too, however I never understood why."
"Neither did I sir.... But lets get cookin, in honor of her." Jesse said as he started towards his house, Walter not far behind.