Together - 159

Warning: more🌶️🌶️🌶️ ( I swear it's not only smut now, lol.)

Aphry

Shortly after Daphne and I finished lunch, I excused myself, desperate to see Draco. That earned a cheeky look from Daphne after what I had told her, but I wasn't exactly bothered.

I made my way to the room of requirement, nodding to sullen-looking Crabbe - or was it Goyle - disguised as one of the first-year girls. After opening the secret entranceway, I made my way in.

Quickly, I hurried back to our little spot in the room of hidden things, hearing the muted sound of the cabinet periodically opening and closing, which got louder as I got closer.

When I approached, Draco's back was turned to me as he focused on the cabinet. The perfectly fitted black suit he wore made him look more like a man than a boy. I quietly appreciated the more contemporary choice of style, especially how it suffered from what his father usually wore. Draco would hate if I said it out loud since he idolized the man, but he was so different from his father in all the ways that counted.

Draco turned more, and he caught me out of the corner of his eyes. His face turned into a nasty scowl, looking more like his father at that moment. But as he recognized it was me, the look of hatred was gone in a flash, replaced by a soft smile that held a bit of relief to see me instead of someone else, although a bit of tension seemed to stay in his eyes. "Aphry," he said, putting his wand down on the dresser next to the cabinet. "How was your study session with Daphne?"

I smirked. "Not much studying, unfortunately," I responded. My smirk turned into a sheepish smile. "I was pretty distracted."

That seemed to give enough away to Draco, and a cocky smirk settle on his lips. "Is that so?" He said, his voice lifting in mock curiosity as he teased. "What could have possibly distracted you from your very important studies?" As he spoke, he sauntered over to me. His eyes darkened subtly, making him seem predatorial. Something about this intense attention thrilled me.

My cheeks heated, and I knew a blush was creeping up on them. "Well, I had a fantastic evening last night," I said being, just as elusive as him.

The smirk deepened as he stopped in front of me. "Oh did you?" He asked, his ego thoroughly stroked by my praise. He grabbed my hips. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, love," he said before pulling me toward him and burying his face in my neck, placing soft kisses on my shoulder.

My eyes landed on the cabinet, and I was compelled to ask, "How has the cabinet mending gone today?"

Draco took a deep breath, burying his face deeper in my neck and growling in frustration. "Abysmal," he responded, the word muffled as it reverberated against my skin. He straightened, looking down into my eyes as I looked up into his. "Honestly, I've also been distracted thinking about last night."

It was my turn for my ego to be stroked, as my expression turned into a prideful smirk. "Is that so? Any highlights?"

He chuckled, lined with a dark undertone. "Cheeky girl," he said. Another chuckle rumbled through him before he added. "The highlights?" His hands went to cup my chin, and he ran his thumb along my bottom lip. "Your skin, your lips, the way your body felt in my hands as you came apart."

My breath caught, and I felt my pulse quicken. We hadn't even done the full deed and I was obsessed. I wondered how so many people went about their daily lives without constantly thinking about or doing it.

"You look particularly gorgeous today, darling," he said in a low, intimate tone that didn't help the heat rising in me.

"I'm not wearing anything different, though," I responded. I was wearing a green jumper with a black skirt and tights to keep me warm in the drafty castle. Nothing new.