The Date with Kae!

Soon After school, Amane took Kae to her Home to try on her Clothes as Kae was still in shock over how things at school went down.

Kae: W-Wait, Why am I here again?

Amane: You asked to borrow my clothes remember?

Kae: Oh Right. I don't really have any Cute clothes.

Amane: Well I Guess You're Lucky Y/n is taking you shopping then!

Kae: Amane I'm Nervous. I'm worried I probably can't control my Yaoi love or my Otaku side around him. 

Amane: Well You're Just going to have to, Kae. I'm pretty sure if any Guy finds out then They would dump you.

Kae: Y-You really think so?

Amane: I'm pretty sure, Kae. Now try on this Skirt.

Amane then threw A Skirt at Kae she grabbed it.

Kae: I'll try and control myself but To be honest I'm Afraid that He might not like me anyway.

Amane: Kae, You are Beautiful, this is the first time I ever saw you this way and I'm pretty sure every guy at school wants you, so take this opportunity and run with it!

Kae: Hmph! Right!

Amane: Good! Now try on that skirt I gave you.

The Next day...

You were waiting outside of the Movie Theatre waiting for Kae to arrive.

Y/n: Huh, She's running A Bit Late. I Hope she's not nervous. I hate for her to be Nervous.

Kae: H-Hey, Y/n-San...

Y/n: Oh Hey Kae, I- W-Wowzers!

Kae: I don't look bad do I?

Y/n: No You Look absolutely Stunning! Promise! 

Kae: Good! So What movie are we watching?

Y/n: Oh Just some Romantic Comedy. It's about two Single Parent Families who Hate each other and are forced to share A Timeshare for A Week in Europe.

Kae: Oh That sounds nice.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm hoping it's going to be funny. Also A Little Romantic.

Kae: (Blushing) Y-Yeah...

Soon you both watched the Movie and The entire time Kae was Actually Focused A Lot more on the Wholesome Gay romance in the B-plot rather than the More Important A-plot, with some Small Level of Perversion

Soon you both left the Movie Theatre as you held her hand smiling.

Y/n: That was A Good Movie wasn't it?

Kae: Yeah. (Thoughts) Even though I barely paid attention to even half of it.

You were both Crossing through An Anime store and Kae stopped you.

Kae: Wait here for A Moment okay?

Y/n: Alright then.

She then ran in before she ran back out pulling out something from A Bag. It was A Keychain of Shion from her favorite Anime Mirage Saga!

Y/n: Oh Cute chibi character. Whose this?

Kae: Oh This is Shion from my favorite anime, Mirage Saga. It's pretty much my favorite anime ever and I want you to take this so you can remember our first date.

Y/n: This is Cute. Thanks. I Like anime too. Mind If I take you home?

Kae: (Blushing) Oh Well... If you Insist.

You then held her hand as you Instantly transmitted both of you back to her home. Kae Blushing the entire time.