A New Alliance!

The Three of you were Taken by Rou, Mi, and Kichi to the Home of their People which was A Village Built inside of A Cave filled with all sorts of different people which gave you the impression of it being Like the Tempest federation Rimuru Ran.

While you were all waiting for Rou to Talk to An Elder who apparently helped Raise him for the 3 days he was A Child, Mi was Looking at you All excitedly like this...

Y/n: Um... Mi? Why are you Looking at me Like that?

Mi: You're so Handsome! Probably the Most Handsome Man I've ever seen!

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Yeah I get that A Lot...

Math: What about me?

Mi: (Not even Looking at Math) Average.

Math: Hm.

Medaka: You know he has a harem, and you could be in it.

Mi: Really!?

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Medaka My Beautiful Perfect Wife, I appreciate it but I have A Certain feeling that she might be Crazy...

Mi was clinging onto you happily as you said this.

Soon Rou came back from the deeper parts of the Cave and he offered you his Metal Arm in A Handshake.

Rou: Alright Y/n, I had talked to Gramps and He said it would be A Good Idea. Let's make this Happen.

Y/n: An Alliace right?

Rou: Yep, and Considering how much Mi Likes you I would say this is A Good Idea.

Y/n: Right.

You then shook his Hand.

Y/n: You're A Good Man Rou.

Rou: You too, Y/n.

You could barely move while shaking his hand though because Mi kept on clinging onto you hugging your chest.

Meanwhile...

Azad: Is it Ready Caesar?

Caesar: It's Ready. I had accessed another world! A Fantasy world!

Azad: Good. Nrgh!

Caesar: Is something the Matter?

Azad: It's Nothing! Scan this world and look for any potential allies.

Caesar: Right.

Azad then marched out as he was Pulling on his revealing that scales are growing.

Azad: Damnit! DAMNIT ALL TO HELL! This cannot be happening again! I already died before and Became part dragon before but not now! Maybe this new world has answers! And if not... I'll make sure everything goes in A Blaze of Glory before I become such an Evil beast.