The Final Battle!/ Fighter Confessions!

You had finally made it to the top walking into the top floor of the Mishima Corp Building, where you met the Man, the Myth, the Legend himself, the Bastard Heihachi Mashima.

Y/n: Heihachi Mishama.

Heihachi Mashima (He is A Super strong Guy who Hates Weakness/ He hates weakness so much that he throws his own son off A Cliff for supposedly being Weak/ He also owns Mishima Inc

Heihachi Mashima (He is A Super strong Guy who Hates Weakness/ He hates weakness so much that he throws his own son off A Cliff for supposedly being Weak/ He also owns Mishima Inc. and uses it to do financial things that Usually benefit him)

Heihachi: So you had made it to the top? Such A Young fighter.

Y/n: Shut your Mouth Heihachi I Just want to Kick your ass! So Fight me!

Heihachi: Fine then, well take this!

He then tried to Punch you but you Blocked it with Armament Haki and smiled.

Y/n: Big mistake. Now it's my Turn.

You then began Unleashing A Bunch of moves.

Y/n: Gum Gum Gattling!! Delaware Smash!! Iitoryu: Lion Song!! Star Platinum!! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!

You had beaten Heihaci up and you then grabbed him by the Head and...

Y/n: See you Later!

You then threw him off the top of the Building!

Y/n: Enjoy the Climb back up Bitch!

Later...

You had won the Prize Money and had invited all of the women you had met across the Tournament to your Mansion to just hang out as Asuka and Lili were trying to best each other at Video Games, Eliza was asleep on the couch, Lidia was Just takin g A Break from government Liabilities, and Ling wad designing her future Amusement Park.

Y/n: Man, It feels Great to have you all here. You Know It feels like He's going to come back but you know I feel that would be A Long time until then.

Just then Kinue walked in with A Batch of cookies as she smiled.

Kinue: Would Maa-Kun's Newest girlfriends would like some cookies made with Love?

Girls: (Blushing) W-What!?

Eliza: Zzzz... W-What? How Long was I asleep? Did A Civil War Happen? Whose the Little girl dressed up like A Middle-aged woman?

Y/n: Don't worry you're all welcome into my Harem. It always has room!

You just bit down on A Cookie as you smiled and they all Just Blushed.