A NEET Girlfriend and some others!

Soon You were hanging out with Mahiro and Mihari since Mihari wanted you to come to help with Mahiro's Rehabilitation, and you were currently talking to an Old Friend of You and Mahiro's who graduated A Few years ago.

Kaede: It's so Great to see you again Y/n! It's been too Long.

Kaede Hozuki (She was Mihari's Friend during Middle school and is A Total Gyaru/ She is one of Mahiro's friends and she loves makeup and Cosmetics/ She currently works at McDonald's)

Y/n: You too! Wasn't it weird to see that Mahiro is A much younger-looking girl now?

Kaede: Yeah, but I think it's Cute! You two would be so Great Together!

Y/n: Really? I mean I knew her and... What's the word...?

Kaede: Hated her?

Y/n: No It's more like Despise or... Abore, but Yeah she's A Lot better now and I can respect that.

Mihari watched you from afar as she smiled.

Mihari: (Thoughts) Time to finally enact the next step of the rehabilitation Plan! (Out of thoughts) Hey Ms. L/n, Can We have some more fried chicken?

Kinue then walked in smiling holding A Plate of golden brown tempora fried chicken!

Kinue: Please sweetie call me mom! I am so Happy my Maa-Kun can find three new girlfriends and One of them is A Friend!

Mahiro: (Blushing) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!?

Kaede: (Blushing) Well Thank you!

Mihari: Thank you too, Miss- I-I mean Mom!

Y/n: Welp Story of my life! I'll drink to that!

You then downed A Whole can of soda before crushing it on your forehead!