The Great Escape!

Lupin was stuffed into A Police Armored Transport Vehicle with Investigator Zenigata personally watching him as he was doing some stuff to Lupin out of spite.

Zenigata: Hahahahahaha!

Lupin: You Know this is very unbecoming of A Police officer.

Zenigata was drawing all over Lupin's face with A Sharpie.

Zenigata: Well I don't care, I finally got you Lupin and you won't escape this time!

Lupin: That's what you think.

The Armored Transport Vehicle was being tailed Behind by A Ferrari containing Lupin's two Friends who were beginning to initiate their Plan.

Goemon (One of Lupin's Friends/ He is A Lone Samurai that challenges Lupin to A Battle when he Loses he Joined Lupin on his adventures)

Daisuke Jigen (The First of Lupin's Friends He is His Right-Hand man and Expert shooter/ He is also Lupin's straight man when it comes to stuff like trying to Woo Fujiko Mine)

They drove the car next to the Transport Vehicle and Daisuke Pulled out A Pistol and shot at An Sign overhanging the Road he shot the bullets so precisely that they turned the Screws loose and the Armored Transport Vehicle had to swerve out of the way with Zenigata falling and Lupin walking towards the Back door now blown up by the shaking!

Lupin: Nice Hanging out with you Pops, But I gotta Go!

The Ferrari then swung around as he Jumped in and they dove off!

Zenigata: LUPIN!!!

With Lupin...

Lupin: Nice timing Guys.

Daisuke: You need to be much more careful. Now Where is the Vase?

Lupin: Well you know Fujiko showed up and-

Daisuke: She stole it right?

Lupin: Yeah, But What can I say? She's One Minx.

Daisuke: Now we need to Track down that Vase.

Lupin: Yep, but first, Goemon?

He then nodded and broke the handcuffs with A Swing of his sword.

Lupin: Now I know someone around here who can help us.

Later... At the L/n Estate...

You were in your Pajamas and Bunny slippers walking up to the front doors that kept being knocked on.

Y/n: Huh? Yeah? What is it?

Lupin: Y/n, Buddy! What's going on with you?

Y/n: Lupin? What are you doing here? Come on, Come in before Zenigata finds you!

Lupin: Always Appreciate it.

Daisuke and Goemon were A Little shocked to see that you know Lupin and Vice versa.

Daisuke: Wait, you know Him?

Lupin: Yeah, we both Traveled the world and all that stuff.

Y/n: I vaguely remember you tricking me into stealing something when I was A Kid.

Lupin: Not Tricking I Just Politely asked.

Y/n: Eh... True. I was so incredibly Gullible back then. What do you need?

Lupin: Right, we need you to help us Track Fujiko, In Italy.