The Blacksmith!/ Finally back Home!

Just as you had saved Ruby suddenly all of you Including Alyx were teleported to A Forge in A Deep Black Inky Void, as A Mysterious figure was working on something.

Yang: Wait, Ruby are you Okay?

Ruby: Yeah, I am but I don't have our weapons.

???: Don't worry I retrieved them for you. They are some very fine pieces of work for all of you. They all complement the four of you perfectly.

 They all complement the four of you perfectly

Ruby: Wait, who are you?

Blacksmith: I am the Blacksmith, I am one in charge of Sending mortals to ascension, but Now I am going to send you all Home.

Everyone: Really!?

Blacksmith: I had left Somewhat Behind with the Knowledge that they would be A Great Hero, and Alyx I would make sure for you to return back to your own time.

Alyx: T-Thank you, Ms. Blacksmith...

Blacksmith: Good. Oh, That reminds me of Jeanne.

Jeanne: H-Huh?

Blacksmith: I suppose I had accidentally stolen some Years for you. Let me give those back.

She then used some Godly powers to return Jeanne back to how old she was before any of you ended up in the Ever After.

Jeanne: Wow, I'm actually back to- Wait? Is that my Voice? Is that My? Voice? Was I always this squeaky?

You and Team RWBY All chuckled at Jeanne's reaction.

Blacksmith: I shall send you all home now. The world needs all of you, so this is Goodbye for now.

Suddenly you were all teleported out of there and back home with Team RWBY and Jeanne Having all of their weapons back you all realize you're in the Mountainous Forests overlooking new Tokyo.

Y/n: Well We're back Home.

RWBY And Jeanne all Hugged you as you all Looked at the Sunrise over the Mountains and the Huge City below.