Tatsumi vs Danger Grimm!

Tatsumi continued to follow the Danger Grimm Wendigo in his Incursio Armor trying to catch up with the Damn Monster as even while Limping it was so Fast, that combined with the Blinding Blizzard made it hard to keep up with it.

Tatsumi: Come on Bastard where are you!? I'm going to end you right here and now for Hurting Suus!

He then suddenly felt so Very Hot, Like it's A Tropical Rainforest as all of the Snow was gone as if the temperature was Just different in that area alone.

Tatsumi: Oh Geez, Why is it suddenly so hot? I'm cooking like A Lobster in this armor.

He continued on as he found the Danger Grimm Wendigo but also soon found what Made it!

Tatsumi: (Thoughts) WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

That was A Danger Grimm Slime.

The Wendigo Walked up to the Giant Slime as Giant slime then looked at it before consuming it, recycling its Organic Mass that was now deemed to be useless and combining it with some of its own to Metamoprhise the Danger Grimm Wendigo Into A Dange...

The Wendigo Walked up to the Giant Slime as Giant slime then looked at it before consuming it, recycling its Organic Mass that was now deemed to be useless and combining it with some of its own to Metamoprhise the Danger Grimm Wendigo Into A Danger Grimm Bull.

Tatsumi: (Thoughts) Holy shit that's what's Making them and it took that Wendigo and Made something stronger! This Is Far more dangerous than any actual Danger Beast! I need to contact the guys before-

Just then the Danger Grimm Bull found him and rammed him with it's Firey head Knocking him to the ground as he slammed into it Hard!

Tatsumi: AGH!

Danger Grimm Bull: RAAAAAAAAGH!

Tatsumi: Okay then Let's go!

He then grabbed his Spear and charged at the Danger Grimm it then Began to try and ram him but he Slammed his Spear into its neck making it Bleed as he fell to the side!

Danger Grimm Bull: BROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Tatsumi: Yes! I got A Hit in!

The Danger Grimm Bull continued to charge in again, as Tatsumi Jumped over it and then Got on its Back as it tried to Buck him off!

Tatsumi: Get along Little Doggy!

He then ripped his spear out of its Neck as he then hit Its Back, breaking its spine as it lost its ability to move anything behind its Neck and it fell to the ground!

Tatsumi: Just Die your Abomination!

He then Impaled it through the head Killing it!

Danger Grimm Slime: 

The Danger Grimm Slime then Left out A Massive EMP Blast that Knocked Tatsumi Back A Few Hundred Feet!

Tatsumi: Damn it!! It's too Strong!!

The Grimm Slime then reached out its Tongue ready to bite Down on Him but...

Y/n: Incursio: Reality Stone!!

The Giant Grimm Danger Slime then turned into Ash as it was Just A Huge Mountian of Ash!

Tatsumi: Y/n? How did-

Y/n: I can teleport remember.

Susanoo: I am Okay Tatsumi, there is no need to worry, and If it helps I shall make A Big dinner to celebrate our Victory.

Tatsumi: Heh, Great!

Later...

Madara was talking to Queen and Caesar about their Newest Project.

Madara: So the Danger Grimm Slime had failed?

Caesar: Well Yes, but the Truth is combining Grimm and Danger beast DNA Makes it very Unstable. If we had more time we could make A True Monolith of A Danger Grimm as he hoped.

Queen: Heh, Yeah, It would make that slime Look Pathetic by comparison.

Madara: Let's see what our Friend says about that.

Just then A Screen came out from the Ceiling and it was revealed that The Jeager and Esdeath's "Friend" Dr. Stylish was on Screen.

Dr. Stylish: It seems Like the Danger Grimm Slime and Other Creation had failed but still the Monolith would take time And Plenty of Resources. In the meantime, we shall make smaller ones until then.

Madara: Does anyone in the L/n Household know about this?

Dr. Stylish: Of course not, They expected me to turn Clean but in reality, I can't help but to experiment, and If they won't let me do it then you can.

Madara: Exactly. The Monolith will be our Greatest Feat of Genetic Engineering yet.

The four of them Just laughed knowing how this would be one Huge Monster!