Upgrading the Animatronics!

Vanessa was in her Guard post watching the Cameras as she hadn't seen you so she grabbed her walkie-talkie, Flashlight, and Taser and walked down and walked into the Engineering room to see that you were working on An Animatronic Glamrock Endo skeleton.

Vanessa: Y/n, What are you doing with that Endoskeleton?

Y/n: Oh I'm Just Modifying it with A New battery pack.

Vanessa: Why?

Y/n: Because I know Roxie and Chica both have a Crush on me but they can't leave the Pizzaplex right?

Vanessa: (Blushing) Uh, Yes?

Y/n: Well I am modifying them with New Battery Packs so they can't leave this place without needing to run out of energy since these new ones use solar energy and can last for days on end without recharging.

Vanessa: (Blushing) Yeah, I Understand....

Y/n: Vanessa?

Vanessa: (Blushing) Yeah?

Y/n: You have A Crush on me right?

Vanessa: (Blushing) W-What!? W-What do you mean!? I-I Just wanted to see what You're doing and-

Y/n: Vanessa.

Vanessa: (Blushing) R-Right... I do...

You then Hugged her and you replaced your head on her Huge Bosom.

Y/n: You're so beautiful and Cute.

Vanessa blushed pink as she hugged back.

Later...

Math who had read about these Places are apparently Haunted broke down the doors and began running in!

Math: DON'T WORRY BEST BUDDY I'M COMING TO SAVE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!

He then stopped when he saw you resting on Vanessa's Thick thighs Like A Cat while Roxie and Chica were both resting with you with hands-on yours.

Math: Oh I see You're doing Okay then. My Bad, You're all Good here. Bye.

He then teleported out of there.