God Bless this Wonderful Marriage!

You had Gathered Megumin, Aqua, and Darkness into one room as you were in A Suit walking around.

Y/n: Girls, The recent Scare with Aqua made me realize something.

Aqua: What do you mean Y/n?

Y/n: It's that If I want to keep you girls close to me I need to make it Official.

You then Pulled out three wedding Rings. One with A Bluestone, one with A Red stone, and one with Yellow stone.

Y/n: Will you three Marry me?

Megumin: YES! YES!

She then Hugged you smiling.

Megumin: We will make love explosions all over the world~!!

Y/n:

Aqua then Hugged you too.

Aqua: Thank God!! Finally, another good thing to Happen!!

Darkness then Hugged you as hell.

Darkness: Yesh~!! You can Punish me all of the time Now~!!

Y/n: Oh Geez...

Timeskip!

It was Wedding time again as everything was Thrown for the Occasion and even the entirety of Megumin's Clan was Invited as long as they managed to behave themselves.  There was A buffet filled with high Food and wine for Aqua but Megumin can never Have, and Of course, everyone in both worlds was in attendance.

Wiz: Oh I love Weddings so Much! I hope to get married Next.

Kazuma: Yeah, I'm Just wondering why he even wants to marry any of them. One is An explosion Nut, another is A Useless Crybaby, and another one is A Masochist.

Eris then whacked him upside the head.

Eris: SHUT UP NINCOMPOOP! Be Happy for them! Right, Yunyun?

Yunyun: I shall Get married To Y/n too and I will finally beat Megumin!

Kazuma: Seriously...?

You were standing there in Your suit as you smiled and Math once again was your best Man.

Math: You Know you have so many weddings...

Y/n: Yeah?

Math: ... And I never get tired of them best Buddy.

Just then the wedding March began to play and the three best girls walked out wearing Wedding Dresses.

Y/n: So Beautiful~

Math: (Clears Throat) Okay everyone, Today is the Day, and we all know the answer so let's get to the end! Y/n will you take the whiney Goddess, Masochistic Knight, and Explosion Loli as your wives?

Y/n: Yes.

Math: And will you three Take Y/n L/n as your Husband?

Aqua/Megumin/Darkness: Yes!

Math: Then You're Married! Congratulations!

Everyone cheered as you grabbed the three girls and Began carrying them with Aqua and Darkness on your arms and Megumin on your back as you smiled!

Y/n: I'm going to make you three so Happy! The rest of our lives Begin here!

You then took them all to A Tropical Resort where Aqua can drink off her ass, Megumin can blow stuff up in the sea, and A Personal room where Darkness can have her perviest fantasies with you.

And Wives Night is sure to Follow!