Hand Holding!

You were continuing to walk to School with Kirika as you Began thinking about something you could do with her to break the Ice, and so you spoke up.

Y/n: Hey Kirika, Do you want to Hold Hands? You Know Show everyone we're together.

Kirika then stopped and then spoke.

Kirika: (Blushing) F-Fine...

Y/n: Wait, Really?

Kirika: (Blushing) Y-Yeah... Just don't do anything perverted. Got it?

Y/n: Yeah, Sure thing. Gentleman's Promise.

You were about to Grab her hand but suddenly you were both stopped by A Huge Ogre Guy who stood in front of both of you!

Ogre: HAHAHAHA! Hey Girl! I heard you were the Toughest Monster in school! I wanna fight you!

Y/n: Hey! Back Off! She's Doing something right now!

Ogre: Hm? HAHAHAHAHA! Wait, You're the Man she's Going to get Married to? SO WEAK! Hey, Why don't you break up with him and Date A Real Man? Like me!

Y/n: HEY! MOVE YOUR BIG TUB OF LARD OR ELSE-!

Kirika: You Ruined it...

Ogre: Hm?

Kirika: You Ruined it...!

Orge: Excuse me?

Kirika: Tch!! You Ruined our Beautiful Moment you bastard!! NOW GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!

She then punched him so hard he went flying, and slammed into the ground with A Huge Thud!

Kirika then shoved her hand in your Face Blushing again.

Kirika: (Blushing) Y-You still wanted to do this right...?

You just smiled.

Y/n: This Relationship will work out Just Fine.

You then Held her hand as you both entered school.

Kirika: (Blushing) HEY! WHAT ARE YA PUNKS ALL LOOKING AT!? STOP STARING!

Y/n: Heh, Yeah, This is Cute.