Shot in the Arm!

It was the Middle of the Night as you were fighting some Marines who got too Close to New Tokyo and you were Kicking some Asses when A Marine Captian suddenly loaded his Bullet with Sea Prism stone and Fired it at you.

Y/n: AGH!!!

.

.

.

You soon returned home and slowly closed the door behind you when Medaka came to Greet You.

Medaka: Hi Husband how are you-? 

You Just gave her A Look that screamed you're Pissed off and trying to not take it out on her.

A/n: Just Take UI Omen away from it and that's your Face

Medaka: Honey are you Okay?

Y/n: (Gritted Teeth) Yes, I'm Fine. Now Please excuse me. I need to rest.

You Just marched off trying not to talk to anyone.

Later You were lying in your bed when suddenly the door opened and Your wives, Medaka, Erza, Hinata, Elizabeth, and Yor all walked in concerned for you.

Hinata: Y-Y/n-San are you Okay?

Y/n: Tch! No, I'm perfectly Fine.

Erza: No Y/n Your not.

Elizabeth: Could you show us your arm?

Yor: For us?

You then took A Deep breath and you removed your arm revealing your Bullet wound in your arm refusing to heal due to the bullet being made out of Sea Prism.

Hinata: Oh My God!

Yor: Y/n Why didn't you tell us earlier?

Y/n: I didn't want to worry any of you, or Anyone for that Matter.

Erza: Well we Must take you to the Doctor and-

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Medaka: Y-Y/n? What's wrong? Please tell us.

Y/n: I... I haven't received A Bullet wound in A Very, very, very long time, and I'm... I'm afraid to go to the doctor to remove it.

They all were surprised at first but it quickly changed to sympathy.

Later...

You were with Chopper your Damaged arm out to him as you were nervously sweating.

Chopper: Alright Y/n are you ready?

Y/n: R-Ready as I'll ever be.

You had all of your wives hold your other hand, as Chopper used A Pair of Pliers and carefully pulled out the Bullet and dropped it in A Metal Pan before using some cream on the wound and wrapping it up.

Chopper: Now make sure to not apply too much pressure and relax that arm for A While and you should be Okay.

Y/n: ... T-That's it?

Elizabeth: Yes, that's it. You were very brave,

Y/n: Yes, Yes I was! I Was very Brave! Go Me!

Wives: (Thoughts) He's so Cute when he's Like that~

You were just quietly celebrating to yourself in your seat as your wives continued to Hold your Hand.