My New Helpful Fox!

You were walking back home during A Super Tiring day as you Just wanted to relax and sleep.

Y/n: Ugh What A Day... Several Problems at School... Several Villian Attacks... Several girlfriend problems... I just feel like I'm oozing negativity with how crappy I feel... I rarely feel like this but I guess it's all getting to me... Even my Godly powers can run out at times I suppose...

You then walked inside your Home and walked inside the Kitchen to see...

???: Hello Y/n-San, I'm Making all of your Favorites~!

A Tiny Fox girl was making you Dinner.

Y/n: Uh...

You then ran back outside to check this was your House.

Y/n: Yes, This is my Home... I would be afraid that A Little girl is Inside of my House cooking me Dinner with people assuming I'm "One of those Guys"... But that fits my Mom to An Absolute T...

You then Lurked back inside to see that the Little girl is continuing to make The Food as she turned to you smiling.

???: Y/n-San, Dinner is Ready you can-

You then shut the door.

Y/n: This is Just too weird.

You then Opened up the door again and she was standing there smiling.

???: Dinner is Ready if you want any~

Y/n: Um... Okay. Look I don't know who you are so... Begone I'm supposed to say.

???: Oh Okay... I'm so sorry... I guess you don't need me... I'll have to throw this out...

She was about to pour the soup away as you stopped her.

Y/n: NO! I-I mean I'm willing to try some.

???: Great!

You then sat down and you served up A mountain of rice for you and A Cup of Soup.

Y/n: Isn't that A little Much?

???: Nope! You need to eat as Much as Possible to get your strength Up!

Y/n: But what about-?

???: Everything is Taken care of Y/n-San.

Y/n: Who are you exactly?

Senko: Oh I'm sorry I'm Senko-San, And I'm here to Pamper you.

Y/n: Huh... Why?

Senko: Oh No Reason, I am just going to make you feel Much better, don't worry.

Y/n: But aren't you A Little-?

Senko: Nope. I'm Actually A Minor Fox Deity. I am 800 years old.

Y/n: Huh!? (Thoughts) My Mom is Like 41 and she doesn't look that freakishly young! She's 800 but she acts and looks 8.

Senko: May I draw up A Bath for you Y/n-San?

Y/n: No You don't have to-

Senko: No, You are my master and I am going to Pamper you until you start feeling better.

Y/n: Well... I guess you can do so, Senko-San, but I swear I'm fine.

Senko: You might say so but I am not going to leave until you start feeling better.

Y/n: Alright then. (Thoughts) What's up with her... She's Like... The Grandmother I never had... She's so... Grandmotherly, and I don't know how she'll ever leave. Guess I'm stuck with her.

Senko: Want more rice?

She already had made another Mountian of Ricer.

Y/n: Well I Guess If you Insist.